May 20, 2024, 04:19:20 am

Author Topic: Real Estate Office  (Read 7169 times)

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
Re: Real Estate Office
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 09:25:55 am »
You can just sell it, you don't need an office for it.

Well, think about this. We all live in different timezones of the world. For example, when I get home from school and login into Opticraft, there are a maximum of 50 people online. Other people login into Opticraft and there are > 150 people online. So what if someone is trying to sell a house or a plot when there are < 50 online. It's a lot harder for that individual than it is for another individual who is accompanied by > 150 people.

Therefore, having a building of this nature could quite possibly help out Opticraft. People could see the adds, right click on it, get teleported to that spot, and then use a command such as /p buy and then they have access to that plot. Sure it'd need a lot of coding to get perfected but, as I mentioned before, it could have a significant impact to the community of Opticraft

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 09:33:57 am »
On paper it may sound like a good idea, but it's not something that works.

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 12:27:08 pm »

How so? What would make it NOT work?

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

DeweyMeister

• Just chillin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 10:24:07 pm »

How so? What would make it NOT work?

I think Raul is trying to say it wouldn't be worth it for the amount of time it would need for operating and stuff and Raul it just makes it easier if there is an office but I get your opinion.

Dewey:)

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2012, 08:51:16 pm »
This is a good idea but maybe keep it to Tow s etc, So For instance i would have one in my town for houses in my town etc maybe a server wide one would be good but if its near spawn no one could personly put there houses on...

DeweyMeister

• Just chillin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2012, 08:40:42 am »
This is a good idea but maybe keep it to Tow s etc, So For instance i would have one in my town for houses in my town etc maybe a server wide one would be good but if its near spawn no one could personly put there houses on...

The whole purpose for this real estate office was that it was to connect the whole server even if people are on different time zones. A town real estate office is limited and so a serverwide would be the most beneficial. I do understand now looking back on this that it is a bit outrageous as it would be incredibly difficult to run and manage, if anyone has any ideas on how it would work please let me know.

Thanks Dewey :)

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2012, 04:45:01 pm »

The whole purpose for this real estate office was that it was to connect the whole server even if people are on different time zones. A town real estate office is limited and so a serverwide would be the most beneficial. I do understand now looking back on this that it is a bit outrageous as it would be incredibly difficult to run and manage, if anyone has any ideas on how it would work please let me know.

Thanks Dewey :)

Understandable ;)

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2012, 09:32:44 pm »
We do, its called the auction house. :P
I'm Back BABY!