May 10, 2024, 02:56:26 am

Author Topic: Banned.  (Read 1482 times)

v3nnie

• View Profile
Banned.
« on: January 02, 2011, 04:05:46 am »
Hello members of this community. I bought minecraft yesterday, and I have been playing single player till this morning when I decided to jump onto multiplayer. I joined opticraft and the friendly people helped me get started. I went to an unused area and built a fort, this took me some time. My son looked interested in the game, so I let him play while I was making dinner. My son is 13 years old, so he isn't a young child. When I came back to do a quick check on him, I saw the browser closed. I asked him why he quit, and he said that he got bored. I opened up Firefox again and tried to connect to opticraft, when I see a red screen and a message saying that I have been banned. Please kind admins, would you please forgive my son's actions? I will only let him play single player from now on, but I highly doubt he will want to as he found the game boring.

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 08:44:42 am »
I am the bearer of bad news.
Your son probably griefed other peoples work (Destroyed others creations), resulting in the ban. All of his (and consequently) your actions have been undone, which means your fort and and any other creations will have been reverted.

Paul

• Snake Fist
  • MuffinGrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 09:02:38 am »
i banned you.

you were saying players griefed your place, and when i did about on the destroyed blocks, your name came up.

also, when i did the intact blocks, it came out os a different name.
Funniest Thing Ever If You Laughed, Send Me a Private Message.
Laugh Count = 5  Dejong, corourke70, Raul, Izzeh, Me

v3nnie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 10:55:30 am »
I am deeply sorry for my sons actions, I have told you already that it wasn't me playing.

FeanorAlmighty

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 07:52:45 pm »
Thing is that lame excuses like 'my son did it' are similar to my brother did it. 10/10 for originality 0/10 for honesty

natethegreat45

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 10:55:12 pm »
be nice guys. just becasue others may abuse the "my son/brother/dog" did it clause doesn't mean he did. if his son really did do it why would he come onto the website, create an account, and then take the time to explain what happened and plead his case? unban

FeanorAlmighty

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 11:01:45 pm »
Just to unban. Making up stuff is easy. Also you have one post so you could easily be him trying to convict us. Locked & no unban.

Paul

• Snake Fist
  • MuffinGrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 05:30:08 am »
Just to unban. Making up stuff is easy. Also you have one post so you could easily be him trying to convict us. Locked & no unban.

on the contrary, natethegreat45  was on the server long before this guy.

i remember seeing him months ago 
Funniest Thing Ever If You Laughed, Send Me a Private Message.
Laugh Count = 5  Dejong, corourke70, Raul, Izzeh, Me

FeanorAlmighty

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 12:55:29 pm »
Yet it provides no extra arguments.