April 20, 2024, 08:30:53 am

Author Topic: Almost back....  (Read 6610 times)

littlej11

• psycowolf after his second energy drink =3
    • View Profile
Almost back....
« on: May 15, 2012, 11:21:01 pm »
Well hi guys! As you can tell I have not been on at all because my laptop in which I use to play on had got a virus and made it so the computer would not come on, and now this computer that I am using to write this message on for some reason does not let me play minecraft... Now for my birthday present my parents are getting me a disk that will restore my computer making it that I can play on it again! The only problem is that the disc has not arrived yet... so when it does come you should expect to see me on more! Can't wait to talk to all of you again!

-littlej

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: Almost back....
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 11:24:23 pm »
Well hi guys! As you can tell I have not been on at all because my laptop in which I use to play on had got a virus and made it so the computer would not come on, and now this computer that I am using to write this message on for some reason does not let me play minecraft... Now for my birthday present my parents are getting me a disk that will restore my computer making it that I can play on it again! The only problem is that the disc has not arrived yet... so when it does come you should expect to see me on more! Can't wait to talk to all of you again!

-littlej
Oh god! The annoying kid is back! ;)

Nah, it will be nice to see you again J! All the times I hated you. :P
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 11:29:25 pm »

-littlej

Is it a hard drive or something?
If it's a regular CD,how are you going to install it if the PC doesn't even go on? :P (And you should know that you probably could download the restore software somewhere on the internet.)

littlej11

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 11:31:13 pm »

-littlej

If it's a regular CD,how are you going to install it if the PC doesn't even go on? :P (And you should know that you probably could download the restore software somewhere on the internet.)

we will figure it out :P
and yes we are pretty sure the virus whipped out the hardrive making it so there is nothing to boot from :/

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 11:33:47 pm »
I think you need a new computer then >.>

littlej11

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 11:34:32 pm »
I think you need a new computer then >.>

Tell my parents that. >.>

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 11:35:01 pm »

-littlej

and yes we are pretty sure the virus whipped out the hardrive making it so there is nothing to boot from :/
If there's nothing to boot from, you won't be able to use a restore disc or anything at all.

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 07:07:41 am »

-littlej

If there's nothing to boot from, you won't be able to use a restore disc or anything at all.

When you start up a computer, it first boots up from the CPU, meaning that you may use external sources (CD's, USB's, etc.) to boot up. If a virus wiped his HDD clean then that just means that his OS is gone, meaning that he will be unable to boot INTO an operating system.

Edit: Fixed the quote - Salas
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:48:41 pm by SalasCraft »

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 05:16:32 am »
Remove the HDD from your computer.
Take it to a technician. He/she will connect it with a pc protected from viruses and will delete everything inside.
Then take a cracked version of Windows and install it.
Or use a freeware like Linux.:D

Anyway, nice to having you back, sortly.

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 05:28:23 am »
Hey LittleJ! Welcome back. I remember stalking you to find your home :D

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 05:49:08 am »
Hey LittleJ! Welcome back. I remember stalking you to find your home :D

Good to knooooooooow...

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

littlej11

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 11:47:06 am »
I am back with great news! I am official back! My computer is fixed and I can play minecraft and hang out with all of you again!

Hope to see you on!

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 11:51:47 am »
jay :D

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 12:12:52 pm »
Alright.
Hope to see you around probably tomorrow.

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2012, 02:40:59 pm »
Oh cool! Cya soon J :)