March 29, 2024, 11:51:48 am

Author Topic: The Sovereign State of Stuttgart®  (Read 267176 times)

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: Sovereign State of Stuttgart® -All applications are OPEN-
« Reply #600 on: June 18, 2013, 08:58:29 pm »
Would Ham Co. be able to stretch out into Stuttgart and able to 'help' the other business' and drive up the amount of tourists and money coming in?

if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
« Reply #601 on: June 18, 2013, 10:51:43 pm »
Stuttgart has been going through a massive boom in its business district. With land prices at an all time low companies have been flocking to the streets of Stuttgart looking for their new customers. Make sure to be checking for construction progress next time you are in our developing sectors for these new businesses such as Druids Bar, Black Lotus Tattoo Gallery, 1,2,3: Burger, Shot, Beer, Tw@ Internet Cafe and Curbcrawler Skateboarding Co.

In addition to those amazing new prospects many other companies like the ones listed below are already opening and awaiting your business
Java Server
Isaac's Deli
Fat Sal's Pizza Delivery
Juan's Grocery
60 Diner
Fuds Dry Cleaning
The Homebrew Cafe

Local business isn't the only thing that is going to be new to the streets of Stuttgart either, some mega companies such as Ron Oil, Ranch Clothing and TruckYou Removals have agreed to expand their globally known names to our prospering country

Nice name stealing from GTA :)
Anyways, I am going to try to open one of Liek Co's Foodbanks in Stuttgart.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 01:52:25 am by joshskiizz »

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 18, 2013, 11:49:10 pm »
Stuttgart has been going through a massive boom in its business district. With land prices at an all time low companies have been flocking to the streets of Stuttgart looking for their new customers. Make sure to be checking for construction progress next time you are in our developing sectors for these new businesses such as Druids Bar, Black Lotus Tattoo Gallery, 1,2,3: Burger, Shot, Beer, Tw@ Internet Cafe and Curbcrawler Skateboarding Co.

In addition to those amazing new prospects many other companies like the ones listed below are already opening and awaiting your business
Java Server
Isaac's Deli
Fat Sal's Pizza Delivery
Juan's Grocery
60 Diner
Fuds Dry Cleaning
The Homebrew Cafe

Local business isn't the only thing that is going to be new to the streets of Stuttgart either, some mega companies such as Ron Oil, Ranch Clothing and TruckYou Removals have agreed to expand their globally known names to our prospering country

Whats this GTA you speak of?
IG - @oem_moses

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 19, 2013, 04:58:32 am »

Java Server
Isaac's Deli
Fat Sal's Pizza Delivery
Juan's Grocery
60 Diner
Fuds Dry Cleaning
The Homebrew Cafe

IV. Ron Oil, 60 diner, Burger Shot, and TW@ Internet cafe.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #604 on: June 19, 2013, 05:51:04 am »

Java Server
Isaac's Deli
Fat Sal's Pizza Delivery
Juan's Grocery
60 Diner
Fuds Dry Cleaning
The Homebrew Cafe

Burger Shot Beer is a real place
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 19, 2013, 06:32:32 am »

Java Server
Isaac's Deli
Fat Sal's Pizza Delivery
Juan's Grocery
60 Diner
Fuds Dry Cleaning
The Homebrew Cafe

Burger Shot Beer is a real place

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 22, 2013, 05:50:09 pm »
Would Ham Co. be able to stretch out into Stuttgart and able to 'help' the other business' and drive up the amount of tourists and money coming in?

Absolutely, You could of course become a citizen, or post a VISA application.
However you may NOT construct on a VISA permit, However you would still be allowed to own and run your business.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #607 on: June 26, 2013, 07:11:35 pm »
Are you still interested in expanding your companies name to Stuttgart hammy?
Major Igenerator

DP

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 27, 2013, 03:08:11 am »
Are you an official Citizen of Stuttgart? Yes indeed I am.

where will this project be built? (Please provide a screenshot of the location of the area, mark it, and make it clear. Use the world map if you have to) I can't take screenshots as per I am on a macbook at the moment, will come soon.

An example of what the project would look like: (Please provide a screenshot, It doesn't have to be from mine craft.) Office building: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/modern-office-building-1257087/
Oil wells:

What would be the practical use of this construction? A nice office building and some oil wells to drill down for the black gold that lies beneath Stuttgart.

What would be the Role play use of this construction? Not really sure if there would be one.

Do you require the government's aid in constructing this structure? (If so, provide why you cannot build this on your own) Not that I would think of, however i do need quite a bit of space.

How long will this construction take till it's 100% completed? The offices should take about a week, and the oil wells less than a few days.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #609 on: June 27, 2013, 11:18:12 pm »
Are you an official Citizen of Stuttgart? Yes indeed I am.

where will this project be built? (Please provide a screenshot of the location of the area, mark it, and make it clear. Use the world map if you have to) I can't take screenshots as per I am on a macbook at the moment, will come soon.

An example of what the project would look like: (Please provide a screenshot, It doesn't have to be from mine craft.) Office building: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/modern-office-building-1257087/
Oil wells:

What would be the practical use of this construction? A nice office building and some oil wells to drill down for the black gold that lies beneath Stuttgart.

What would be the Role play use of this construction? Not really sure if there would be one.

Do you require the government's aid in constructing this structure? (If so, provide why you cannot build this on your own) Not that I would think of, however i do need quite a bit of space.

How long will this construction take till it's 100% completed? The offices should take about a week, and the oil wells less than a few days.
Do you have a location in mind for either of these builds?
Major Igenerator

DP

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 30, 2013, 04:52:41 pm »
I would suggest building them on the sand by rosenberg. or east of the graveyard, near the border.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

hammysandwhich

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 30, 2013, 09:24:19 pm »
Sure, but no offence, I'd prefer to build it myself.  I just want to do a bit around my place, think of a few ideas, then I'll come over there and help you.

Although, I do have a question, would you rather an office building or a factory?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 09:27:13 pm by hammysandwhich »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #612 on: July 01, 2013, 02:16:10 am »
The sandy beach area near the graveyard is going to be used for a project that Moses and I have been planning.  However the area near those water pools at the south of the buildings in Rosenberg or along the roads in the desert by the mining camp would make sense for the placement of the oil wells. The office building you had shown in your Application Liek looked quite nice, if you have any specific areas around our Country that you would like to build contact me ingame like I said previously to you. Of course you could always just post here if you can't seem to see me online. Either way make sure some type of plan has been laid out before construction commences.
Major Igenerator

DP

hammysandwhich

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: July 07, 2013, 09:19:59 pm »
I do have a question, would you rather an office building or a factory?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #614 on: July 08, 2013, 12:45:21 am »
I do have a question, would you rather an office building or a factory?
You should probably apply for citizenship first.  ;)
Major Igenerator

DP