April 27, 2024, 09:06:49 pm

Author Topic: 2 Noobish questions...  (Read 2270 times)

acegdl007

• View Profile
2 Noobish questions...
« on: May 10, 2012, 04:37:34 pm »
1.  On this server, where do you re-spawn after you die?  The last bed you slept in or back at the spawn castle when you started on the server?

2.  Are there monsters on this server at night?  I have not seen any in my brief time here!

*Again... I've been unable to find these answers in my forum searches.*

hutchinske

• View Profile
Re: 2 Noobish questions...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 04:43:24 pm »
You re-spawn in the spawn castle and yes but lately the spawn rate of mobs has been buggy.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 04:51:16 pm »
Ace?
THese are not noobish questions if you try to survive at night and in the game. So, if you dont go out at night and you dont die, you will never know.

Noobish is: That these days I will kill myself with what I see in the forum which is the only way to contact game during week ebcause I cant play.

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 05:42:55 pm »
You re-spawn in the spawn castle

Wrong.

You spawn in your last slept bed, unless you haven't one, in which case, yes, spawn

acegdl007

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 06:02:09 pm »
Awesome!  Thanks for the answers.  I am sure I will soon find out where I re-spawn... it's only a matter of time before I bite the rail and die from doing something stupid.

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 06:16:36 pm »

Wrong.

You spawn in your last slept bed, unless you haven't one, in which case, yes, spawn

That makes sense... It is impossible to actually sleep because to sleep, everyone on the server should sleep. And, because you didn't sleep, you will be spawned at the spawn.

Check it out! ;)

SpikeyThorn

• -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 08:26:33 pm »

Wrong.

That makes sense... It is impossible to actually sleep because to sleep, everyone on the server should sleep. And, because you didn't sleep, you will be spawned at the spawn.

Actually, to set your spawn, all you need to do is get into the bed at night time, the whole server sleeping is just a time thing

Edit : Minecraft wiki :
An individual player can change their spawn point by merely lying in a bed—they do not have to go to sleep (which can only happen if all players sleep or go AFK at the same time).
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 08:28:32 pm by SpikeyThorn »

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 08:44:24 pm »

Wrong.

Actually, to set your spawn, all you need to do is get into the bed at night time, the whole server sleeping is just a time thing

Edit : Minecraft wiki :
An individual player can change their spawn point by merely lying in a bed—they do not have to go to sleep (which can only happen if all players sleep or go AFK at the same time).

Then there is a plugin or something that breaks this rule because i tried sleeping in a bed and when i died i spawned at the spawn again.

Check it out! ;)

SpikeyThorn

• -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 08:46:29 pm »
I re-spawned at my bed before... until I moved to the nether, that is.

You haven't moved your bed since sleeping, have you?