April 25, 2024, 04:52:09 am

Author Topic: Making an Introduction  (Read 2810 times)

acegdl007

• View Profile
Making an Introduction
« on: May 10, 2012, 04:19:21 pm »
I'm new to the community and I wanted to introduce my self.
I've been playing Minecraft for a few months now playing mostly survival single player and some creative mode, getting the hang of the game.
I find it remarkably simple yet you can do so much... create, collaborate, survive, conquest, hunt monsters... it makes the game incredibly addictive!

I like the feel of this server.  I'm not not here to grief... just hoping to have fun, create, and contribute! Let me know if anyone needs any help with builds!

*I apologize in advance if there is already an intro thread... I did not find any in my searching!*

ldang

• View Profile
Re: Making an Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 04:22:49 pm »
Well as a new member to the Opticraft Community, I welcome you to the Server...Happy Surviving from the community. ;)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 04:27:00 pm »
First of all, dont worry about the correct or wrong section. I moved it to the right one.
Its at the bottom of the forum with the title "Introductions".

Now, welcome to the server.
Indeed minecraft is addictive game. I have spent days of my life on it, maybe weeks.
So, you play in singleplayer Survival right?
If you have the full version enter and our SMP server.
Hope you like and enjoy your stay.
But, if you are interested on introducing some more personal info like age, country etc. would be nice.
Again, welcome!

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 05:32:50 pm »
Welcome to Opticraft!!!! Will you be playing SMP only or will you be joining our Classic Server???

acegdl007

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 06:38:21 pm »
Thanks.  I'm setting up shop on the SMP server for now. We'll see where things go from there.  I like the element of challenge with the survival aspect of the game.

Also I am from the US.  Male in my late twenties.  Casual gamer... when work and life allows me some time to play.

I've noticed some servers have weird rules about sharing age, location and other details.  Understandable since some players are younger and there are those occasional pedophile weirdos out there.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 07:37:07 pm »
hm..
I have never played on other servers.:P Good rules though.

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 01:43:13 am »
Welcome, We hope you enjoy your stay, Whether its on SMP or Classic. If you need assistance on SMP Look for yomomma750 :)