April 25, 2024, 04:30:19 am

Author Topic: Builder Application - blokey123  (Read 1386 times)

blokey123

• Funky, Funky, Funk.
    • View Profile
Builder Application - blokey123
« on: May 07, 2012, 07:46:24 pm »
Title: [BUILDER] Name blokey123

Ingame name: blokey123
Briefly describe all your creations: 'Build 1' is a tower-styled house with church-like windows with two floors and a greenhouse attached to the back. It can be found in recruit world 44
'Build 2' is an arena I created in the member world which has two entrances, one to the grounds and one which leads to the stands. I added pillars on the grounds in the style of the arena in the xbox 360 game 'oblivion' I also put a little blood effect in the centre for detail.
'Build 3' is a wooden house I created in recruit 43, It has a maze/seated study on the first floor and a bedroom on the second. I added a dome-like roof on the second floor.
'Build 4' is a watchtower which is connected to 'Build 1' which has three floors, the first has a seated area, the second has a study and the third has four bedroom cubicles. There is also a way onto the roof and all of these are connected by the water lift in the centre of the tower.
There should be a small description for each picture on the site.
What worlds are the creations on: 'Build 1' was created on recruit world 44, 'Build 2' was created on members world 25, 'build 3' was created in recruit 43 and 'Build 4' was created in recruit world 44.
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii539/blokey123/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
Names of players who helped contribute: Nil
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I wanna get to builder so I can apply for op because I really enjoy the social aspect of the server.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

blokey123

• Funky, Funky, Funk.
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application - blokey123
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 08:00:38 pm »
If anyone wishes to know where the builds are on each world then I will be happy to take you there.

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application - blokey123
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 10:45:24 pm »
Accepted.
Probably the best Builder ever.

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.