We need builders to help us make some very awesome spleef arenas for the official spleef leagues, coming soon!
There will be three different types of arenas needed:Classic
An arena built with the same rules as the normal game of spleef that we are so familiar with.
Minimum arena size is 30x30.
Arena must include starting points set in the walls above the floor. Minimum of eight such points required.
Bonus points will be awarded for arenas with the option for multi-level spleef. Each floor must be far enough apart that players cannot break the blocks of the floor above them, even while jumping (with hacks off).Spleef the Flag (STF)Game rules
: (Flags are gold blocks)
1. Each team must start in the starting point in the wall above the floor, on the side with their flag.
2. Each team may build around their flag as they please
3. Once someone is knocked down, they are down for the rest of the match
4. Neither team may move their flag, place a second flag, nor may they build anything with gold
5. The game is over once a flag has been destroyed or the all the opposing team members have been knocked out
6. Players may build bridges above, across, but not below the gap
7. NO HACKS
8. Teams may not build below the starting floor, however they may build aboveArena Requirements
Single level spleef arena, minimum 40x80, with a 10 block gap in the middle. Players are divided into two teams, and each team tries to destroy the other team's "flag", which is one gold block.
There must be sufficient space above the arena floor for players to build bridges and walls, if they so choose.
Arenas must include two large starting points set in the wall above the floor.Search and DestroyGame Rules
1. Players may destroy both floors and walls placed by players
2. A player is out once they have fallen through the bottom floor
3. Players may build walls
4. Players start in starting points set in the walls above the top floor
5. Players may not build below the bottom floor
6. No walls may be placed before the match
7. Once someone is knocked down, they are down for the rest of the match
8. The game is over once there is only one person left standing
9. NO HACKS!
Minimum size 100x80
Minimum twenty starting points
Must have at least three floors
Must have stairs between levels, preferably at least two between each level
Must include some walls
Arena will be rated on the balance of three things:
1. Ease of reconstruction with cuboid
2. Level of interest. Go for a laser-tag style arena
3. Ease with which sections can be portioned off for smaller groups
Submit your application to build here! Must be recruit+ to apply. Please have your build already built with screenshots ready before applying. Your build will not be considered unless you have posted it here. Be sure to include information so that we can locate your build in-game.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them here. I will try and respond as soon as I can.(Credits to KCB38 for the original idea)
And also to lLLEGAL for giving the name.
Thanks Illegal. That's a good name. But what about the Search and Destroy Part......