June 16, 2024, 04:12:51 am

Author Topic: Ban Appeal for SoupyTheMonster  (Read 1399 times)

Soupy

• yoloswag420
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal for SoupyTheMonster
« on: May 03, 2012, 08:12:21 pm »
So this is what went down:
I got banned from the server for "griefing". However, I did NOT grief. I destroyed my friend's old house (tjr919) with his permission because he made a new house. He hasn't been able to get on due to computer problems so he texted me and asked me to destroy it. I told a mod of whose name I have forgotten, that I had permission to take it down. He said "If you're lying and tjr919 gets on and says you are, you are getting banned." Tyler (tjr919) hasn't been on, however he WILL be on tonight May 3rd, 2012. He will say that I destroyed it under his orders. Just putting it out there, I am REALLY good friends with a Trusted (Lorenzthekiwi) and a Mod (Yomo). I don't plan on EVER griefing simply because it is wrong and I don't know why people do it. I hope my ban will be revoked because of this accident, simply because I want to continue playing on this amazing server.

Thank you <3.
-Soupy

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal for SoupyTheMonster
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 09:15:13 pm »
I was in skype with him, it was his old house, and he was told to destroy it. Nyssa banned you soup. I will talk to her

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 10:43:01 pm »
Okay then I trust Yomomma, sorry for the mistake. But I also heard that he didn't tell you to break it and that you had just said "it ruins the view"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 10:45:06 pm by Nyssa »

Soupy

• yoloswag420
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 10:49:08 pm »
Lorenz was acting like a baby because I wouldn't give a music disc I found.

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 11:02:34 pm »
Whatever you think is right for the situation nyssa. I can do further investigation if necessary

EDIT: ok hes unbanned from what he told me. Ill lock the topic