April 25, 2024, 09:38:09 am

Author Topic: Builder Application (2nd)  (Read 1463 times)

Alpha_Lance

• There are kittens and puppies falling from the sky
    • View Profile
Builder Application (2nd)
« on: May 01, 2012, 09:34:15 pm »
Ingame name: Alpha_Lance
Briefly describe all your creations: First two projects are circle projects in attempts to get the idea correct. My 3rd project is a fully realized kingdom. Built to look as though it came out of the full version of minecraft. Mining facilities in the community houses, barracks in a few towers, escape tunnels in the castle itself. Also setup ballistas on top of many of the towers and made it look at though the kingdom has been attacked in the back. (or rather being attacked now by another players designs) Lava traps at the stairway entrance as well as another at the entrance to the throne room. Much more to describe, but.. too much to be brief.

What worlds are the creations on: Recruit 43 (1) and Recruit 44 (2)

Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imgur.com/a/Q6Kox#0
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,8642.0.html Previous builder application and projects related.

Names of players who helped contribute: Project 3, - DreamAboutJade (supplying the foundation), Unholy_Gibbon (landscaping), Turtleman918 (resolving issues and giving advice), Darknight760 (building at the beginning of the project), kmartins (some decorations at the end of the project)

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I want to thank everyone above for the help, especially Jade and Gibb. As well as all the confidence and verbal support from various guests, members, recruits, builders, and ops who'd stop by.

My last application, I was not even sure if I wanted to become a builder.. Now I know what I want and am dedicating myself to become a builder and even if these 3 projects are not enough still to be accepted. You can expect even better projects in the future. (Once there is a new blank map at the end of the week of course. lol)

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 04:00:34 am by Alpha_Lance »
"That's why we must form an army and make them wish they had never been rendered."

Logic over emotion in my reasons. Good luck to those who rage over my decisions.

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application (2nd)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 09:38:20 pm »
Nice work, Accepted.
Probably the best Builder ever.

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 12:01:11 am »
Remember the forum rank next time ;)

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 03:34:47 am »
Congratulations Alpha! You worked hard for these and that last castle build of yours turned out great.

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 10:24:05 am »
Remember the forum rank next time ;)
can't change other's rank for some reason :/

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 10:24:50 am »
I cant either. Is it because we are smp mods?

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 10:47:58 am »
I cant either. Is it because we are smp mods?