April 29, 2024, 04:49:32 pm

Author Topic: how to build help  (Read 1199 times)

htbrewer94

• View Profile
how to build help
« on: April 29, 2012, 01:01:47 pm »
pretty noobish i know but i am new to opticraft, i have set my home but cannot build in it because i do not have permission or something like that, why is this ? thanks !

cenarous

• View Profile
Re: how to build help
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 02:59:38 pm »
one of the problems might involve that you are to close to one of the main towns (spawn, northtown, southtown, easttown, or westtown) another problem might be that you are in someone's protection stone thus you cannot build there either. my suggestion is that you look at the live map on this web site, find a place that isn't to close to one of the towns write the coordinates down and head there to build or take a long walk out somewhere until you find something

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
Re: how to build help
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 08:24:03 pm »
One of the biggest adventages in this server is that you can build almost anywhere without disturbing others(don't grief) for free. Some servers have some plugins that makes you choose a region to build. This server isnt like that and isn't crowding with ppl who have amazing builds or who are older to the server. I think you can easily find a good place to build.

PS: remember that the server will have a 2nd world for members+ in 3-4 weeks so don't invest your money for something big.

Check it out! ;)