April 28, 2024, 08:23:34 pm

Author Topic: City App - Community's Tower  (Read 4829 times)

tbpb2010

• View Profile
City App - Community's Tower
« on: April 21, 2012, 05:18:21 pm »
City name: Community's Tower

City location: X -106 Z 1045

Contributors: Many, many people. One's I can think off of the top of my head are: yajeetz, logan5353, cocacoladunn, soulknightgt, kian57, salascraft, clawstrider, uzbeksock, nick3306.  They've contributed alot in various ways whether it was helping me build, earn money, or supplying me with building material.  I'm very grateful :)

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner): tbpb2010 - myself

Approximate dimensions: 400x300 (Just width and length right?)

Number of active residents: I guess two at the moment, myself and yajeetz although I currently have no real homes built there yet.  Of course that'll change once I have made more progress.

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings:  It's hard to say.  I've constructed 5 "discs" capable of holding many, many homes.  Each disc is made of glass, cobble, and wood. The first disc (North Residental Disc) has the inn im working on.  There's a central shaft with a spiral glass window where all the discs have bridges to.  The shaft has a non-functioning zipper elevator (thanks lag >.>) and a spiral staircase im very proud of with multiple layers.  These layers will hold places for vending stalls to be placed.  The topmost disc will become a dome of sorts eventually. I'm in the process of building the massive archways to define the dome's curvature.

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any:  It's still very in a very early stage.  I've complete the main "skeleton" of the project and is now working on detail work like the inns, themes, and scenery.

Why should we grant this city protection?  Well I currently have 90+ coal ps stones protecting the 1st level of the project.  My project can basically be divided into 4 levels which would most definitely need more than 500+ ps stones easily.  I made an auto melon farm with others in hopes of generating a consistent flow of funds for buying ps stones but witht the cut of sellback prices, this will take even longer to do.  This project gets griefed ALOT and I'm tired of having to travel to every nook and cranny of a project I'm still trying to build to bother mods for undoing grief.  Many people have helped me with this project and I wish I can preserve their influence on this build.  I understand that this build may not have enough detail work and I'm in the process of adding more, but with griefing being a consistent issue, I feel I need to at least try to get full protection as soon as possible.  Also it's really frusterating when I have to enable every ps stone for when my friends are trying to help me. 

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Re: City App - Community's Tower
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 04:24:59 am »
Hope this gets accepted. It should eventually.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 03:53:15 am »
Didn't know it was a city. But here http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,7422.0.html
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Razuler

• Better to remain silent and be thought a fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 08:17:08 pm »
i hope your city gets accepted  ;D

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 08:20:37 pm »
Accepted, use /region addmember Community'sTower (playername) to add people to the zone.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident