March 28, 2024, 08:35:40 pm

Author Topic: Operator Application - Ironmaiden1221  (Read 1207 times)

ironmaiden1221

• View Profile
Operator Application - Ironmaiden1221
« on: November 26, 2010, 04:40:25 pm »
Name: Ironmaiden1221

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Forum Join date: November 23rd

Current rank: Builder

Reason for application: Well, I do enjoy helping people with their issues on the server, and if I were to become an Operator, I would be able to help them that much more.
I've been on Minecraft for a little while now, and I love the community in the Opticraft server. This is the only server I go on.

Why you should become an operator: I've been helping the guests/recruits with various issues (anti-griefing, /about, etc.), and I think that if I were to become an Operator, I would be in a position where I could help them more because I would be more approachable. I also on occasion will go the extra mile by clearing a field of random blocks, etc., so the next person that comes along will have a space to build.

Extra information: I know a little bit about being in an authoritative position because when I used to play WoW, I was at one point a GM on a private server. The position is very similar to Operator on Minecraft, only there's a lot more to get in trouble for on WoW.

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Application - Ironmaiden1221
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 07:48:50 am »
Im going to decline for one reason - You haven't been a member that long.

However, with that said, I think you would make a good operator, and i am impressed with your behavior.
I encourage you to apply again in one week.

btw- What wow server were you a GM on?

ironmaiden1221

• View Profile
Re: Operator Application - Ironmaiden1221
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 04:22:15 pm »
Thanks, I appreciate it, and I will. You know it was a really long time ago that I played WoW, and I was on many servers at the time, trying to find the right one. I kinda detoxed myself from WoW :P Got too addicted. It may sound weird but I actually can't remember for the life of me. I was on Neverendless at one point, it could have been that, but unlikely. I'm looking through the servers on:

http://www.xtremetop100.com/world-of-warcraft

And none of these look familiar anymore. There was a bunch in the top 50 that I was on.
Sorry, I would tell you if I remembered.