March 28, 2024, 08:43:25 pm

Author Topic: [Builder] Korhildon  (Read 884 times)

Korhildon

• View Profile
[Builder] Korhildon
« on: March 09, 2012, 09:27:22 pm »
Hi guys, I wish you enjoy that ^.^!

Ingame name: Korhildon

Briefly describe all your creations:

1.- Recruit38 - Aproximately 100x100x100 King Theoden's Meduseld Golden Hall: I very very recommend to see it by yourself, its a bit hard to appreciate the details just by screens. Thats why I will show us some screens about the way the building was done. I started by cuboiding the 100x100 floor. Once I knew the height I realized it was like 95 pixels tall. Building inspired by The Lord of the Rings; the main house/palace/castle of Theoden, in Edoras village of Rohan. You can look for some "real" screens of the building i got inspired by. Nothing more to say... just look at pics and If u can, Join Recruit38 and see by yourself =).

2.- Member20 - Pipe: Easy made, I built a cylindric sphere and then I added staggered ellipsoids to make the tube.

3.- Member20 - Labyrinth Palace: Was an experiment, the palace have some forniture but its basically a very simple building.

4.- Member20 - Library: Spheric rooms plus a garden scene, also a simple building.

[Buildings 2,3 and 4 were built before reaching Recruit Rank, I also did a Pyramid that I'm not going to show... just an evident, common building.]

What worlds are the creations on: Recruit38 and Member20, already said.

Links to screenshots of the creation: Already shown before.

Names of players who helped contribute: The Library of Member20 have a pit that JustenMG and zenomex did. I enjoyed his contribution :D.

What is your current rank in Opticraft? Recruiter.

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): The Golden Hall took me tons of time and an accurated preparation to take care about the sizes of the majority of the details. I already write about the things I wanted to say before at the building list.

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Of course, yes :P.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Builder] Korhildon
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 09:29:50 pm »
i liked the Mansion and the wooden pipe. Really great! But, im sorry, this won't be enough. But when i say you are close, i mean it. You are very close.
Look at old accepted applications or maybe go to the old builder world?

Rejected.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 10:14:18 pm »
Accepted.

Sorry for the miss-understanding, I do not know what soul is smoking.

---><--- Click the monkey

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 10:22:32 pm »
This is, indeed, Builder-quality workmanship

[edit] Mr_Mr_Mr, you moved this in the SMP Accepted pile :P

Redirected to the Accepted Classic pile