April 29, 2024, 02:41:34 pm

Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 5012 times)

Mistydew55

• View Profile
ban appeal
« on: March 09, 2012, 03:01:18 am »
Uhm this is Mistydew55 & I got banned for taking 43 blocks of wood cuz i thought they didn't live there anymore...... They banned me for taking 2.000! I was going to eventually give them back their wood on some sort of long term agreement. But who would think I would ever get permanently banned! It was my 1st time doing that type of stuff cuz some1 griefed us! They seriously thought i took 2k wood blocks........ i really need help. I'm getting banned permanent for taking 2k blocks. I probably haven't even destroyed past 7 or 800 blocks yet.let alone 2,000! :(

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 06:27:55 am »
You were banned by DeadlyLead101 for the 2000 blocks griefed that you mentioned, He will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please be patient

DeadlyLead101

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 07:14:44 am »
apparently it was not wood at all. it was alot of dmg done to an entire building. currently i am going to deny your request for a appeal. since its alot of dmg and it wasnt just on one spot on this building. and you and your friend have told me in game about 2 other buildings you have obviously griefed as well. abandoned or not.

ps. we delete abandoned builds after a certain amount of time. if you needed it done because it was an eyesore and sitting unused you should have contacted a mod+ ranked member.

Mistydew55

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 01:15:17 pm »
Oh sorry for not contacting the Mods. Some1 told me it was abandoned. & wat other 2 buildings did i grief? I might of gotten stuck inside 1 when i accidentally set my home there but......... not griefing other peeps. ANd I never griefed 2k blocks! I haven't even modified close to that!

Mistydew55

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 01:17:41 pm »
I promise to Opticraft to NEVER to do that again......... & to contact the Mods next time to see if a building is abandoned

Mistydew55

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 01:24:45 pm »
Keep in mind we were griefed repeatly  by unknown people who took lots of wood....... I never wanted to do that. It was 1 or 2 times that i griefed. I just needed a reminder of the consequences... Im sorry!

Mistydew55

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 01:48:35 pm »
If u want I could give back the wood i took. If in fact a person does in fact live there. I promise not to ever grief again on that scale(43 wood blocks that I'll give back to the person if the person shows up).

DeadlyLead101

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 03:03:08 pm »
the wood griefing scenario is completely seperate from this one i banned you from.

Nefroz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 04:09:54 pm »
why did you ban me could you please unban me i did nothing wrong:((
yours sincerly
rowanhunter

Please make your own ban appeal do not post in someone elses.

Mistydew55

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 05:25:01 pm »
What did u ban me for then?? That was basically the only thing I did wrong. The wood scenario, is the only "grief" I did. Unless if u got me confused with some1 else. I did accidentally get stuck in a house & had to drill 2 blocks to get out. But other than that...... Plz clear this up. If u thought I destroyed a tower. U must be mistaken. I never destroyed a structure like that. All I did was take a few pieces of wood. Not destroy a tower(watever u just said).
              All I just said above is The Truth. I never griefed anything else other than the wood( which was my 1st time).

Mistydew55

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 05:29:12 pm »
I never destroyed an entire building! I just took some wood... & thats the COMPLETE Truth. I am not lying! All I have in my inventory is some wood & thats about it......

Mistydew55

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 05:38:26 pm »
                       Dear Dedly,

I have never griefed a building before. The Only thing I did wrong was to take some wood. I really don't know
             what u r banning me for. Yo soy serio. I never attacked anybody's house before. I am not lying. Im guessing u r 
             banning me for drilling myself out of some1s house when I got stuck in there. How could I destroy anything
             when I don't even have a pick or shovel or sword & in fact anything. I literally just have wood that I can give
             back in my inventory. Thats about all I did wrong on this server so far. Take some wood. I promise, I didn't
             do anything else wrong. *seriously Promise*
                       Sincerely,
                       Misty

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 10:48:59 pm »
More grief has been found by this user. Strike Three. Reconsidered your ban and has been set to 7-days. This is your absolute last chance. Anymore grief found by you and it won't be changed next time.

Here is the proof of the most current grief I've found:

As you can see, you griefed an entire section of XDevilsAnarchyX's wall to his private farm, as well as a number of other blocks in the nearby vicinity of 50 blocks. He also claimed that you griefed him in the same manner many times before.

You may fight this if you'd want, but this was the last straw and you blew it. Log Block does not lie.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 12:39:43 am by Xeadin »

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2012, 03:27:58 am »
I also just found alot of wood/torches griefed by you, almost tempted to make the ban perm.