April 28, 2024, 12:01:02 pm

Author Topic: Principals  (Read 5630 times)

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Principals
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 10:15:53 pm »
I disagree, you should loose respect for someone after one mistake. No matter how much good they have done. To keep on giving that person chances takes up your time, which could have been used on talking behind that persons back.

I sure as hell hope you didn't write that in the "sarcasm" font pertaining to your situation... you messed up, then dug your hole ten times deeper with continuous neglect for the rules. Don't even try to make yourself look like a victim.

you see i have TRIED this i can admit that when i was pm'ing nick about my app what i started out with was not the best sentence but i wasent saying "omg yo better listin to me" or " dude come on this is just idotic on your part" but what did i get in return? i was told i was whinning, iggnorint, immature, locked topic, hell and fire shot at me, and someone who refuses to reply. this is why i am mad because the admins and others have become so rude that they cant even listin to us and have to dissagre with everything. this is why i went to the whole "relvelotion" thing because even when i try this idea even why i try to have a good conversation on it on mumble i got shut down locked out and told that i should problly leave instead of actully trying to work it out and resolveing these problems. 

Hit me up with a PM, I'd be happy to address some issues with you.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 10:26:31 pm by Relkeb »

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 12:31:09 am »
Just looking through this thread noticing a certain amount of irony, it's about respecting others, and not arguing, in light of all the recent events.

Yet even now, some people have that urge to argue...

It makes me wonder... Over the time I've been at opticraft, people have become less and less tolerant to the odd joke or muck around here or there, it's straight to the serious business of arguing. Annoys me at the most of times, needs to stop :/ Theres so much more immature people now, they act like it's their right to start arguments...

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 12:39:35 am »
If anyone has anything more to say, do it on friday. Locked.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident