May 01, 2024, 04:13:24 pm

Author Topic: wow... just wow.....  (Read 6050 times)

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
Re: wow... just wow.....
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 11:00:45 pm »
So, you just want to start some more drama with this?

Mumble has everyday discussions like the ones you got on the chat in game, nothing special.

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 11:01:33 pm »
You've mentioned one "secret" that we do on mumble that ISN'T even a secret. When people write "supported!" on an app, we rarely ever read that stuff let alone consider it. And yes, obviously we take operators suggestions about players into consideration. What is so hard to understand about this?

Mumble isn't some secret organization where we discuss our plot to terrorize the citizens of opticraft...

(I'll lock this in a minute...)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 11:03:06 pm by Relkeb »

littlej11

• psycowolf after his second energy drink =3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 11:04:21 pm »
people were not just talking  about mumble! we are talking about how i learned stuff today that i have never heard before! and like i said ive been here a LONG time!

Im sorry but you havent been here for a LONG time...
i think ive been here long enough to know this stuff and i think the second someone joins they should have been here long enough. come on this is opticraft what happened to the loving community?!?!?!?!
Id like to know what you learned today that shocked you enough to make this post.
one: that you have to be on mumble or high up in the ranks to know stuff
two: the one stated above were you support actully means something
three: that people that have been here for like a month but are allways on mumble know more then a person who has been here since sep
four:i realized all the flaws that this server has.

littlej11

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2012, 11:07:09 pm »
You've mentioned one "secret" that we do on mumble that ISN'T even a secret. When people write "supported!" on an app, we rarely ever read that stuff let alone consider it. And yes, obviously we take operators suggestions about players into consideration. What is so hard to understand about this?

Mumble isn't some secret organization where we discuss our plot to terrorize the citizens of opticraft...

(I'll lock this in a minute...)
im not saying its this "secret organization" im saying that there is a ton of secrets in this comunity and i only learned about a few of them and the whole we take the operators consitereation thing is a secret because i for one never new this!

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2012, 11:10:29 pm »
people were not just talking  about mumble! we are talking about how i learned stuff today that i have never heard before! and like i said ive been here a LONG time!

i think ive been here long enough to know this stuff and i think the second someone joins they should have been here long enough. come on this is opticraft what happened to the loving community?!?!?!?!
Id like to know what you learned today that shocked you enough to make this post.
three: that people that have been here for like a month but are allways on mumble know more then a person who has been here since sep

If your not happy with how we manage this server, I think it might be time for you to leave us. And obviously people that go on mumble know more since most of the mods/ops/admins hang out in mumble a lot.

littlej11

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 11:12:49 pm »
people were not just talking  about mumble! we are talking about how i learned stuff today that i have never heard before! and like i said ive been here a LONG time!

If your not happy with how we manage this server, I think it might be time for you to leave us. And obviously people that go on mumble know more since most of the mods/ops/admins hang out in mumble a lot.
and thats what im saying! they know more! i dont belive that people should have to go on mumble just to learn this stuff that everyone should know.

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2012, 11:14:07 pm »
people were not just talking  about mumble! we are talking about how i learned stuff today that i have never heard before! and like i said ive been here a LONG time!

And why is that?

and thats what im saying! they know more! i dont belive that people should have to go on mumble just to learn this stuff that everyone should know.

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 11:14:57 pm »
three: that people that have been here for like a month but are allways on mumble know more then a person who has been here
Because they are making the effort to imply them selves in to the server so that people know them more and have a clue of who they. It's called Making a commitment.

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2012, 11:16:26 pm »
I have deduced that you are simply ignorant.

~Locked