June 01, 2024, 03:29:21 pm

Author Topic: animal spawn eggs in market  (Read 16913 times)

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
animal spawn eggs in market
« on: February 10, 2012, 09:32:09 pm »
they will have to be worth a lot of money so not everyone can get them. i told it was a cool idea since you cant make them in mps why not be able to buy them ( prices on them below they done have to be that price tho )

i wanted them in the market 'cause i think it would be nice if most people can make animal farms and have easy way to get food wool ect.

(based on 4eggs, my idea for the price)
chicken- 2000
cow- 2500
pig- 2500
sheep- 2000
mooshroom- 4000
wolf- 8000 (since they fight with you it to balance it)

all mean mob will not be sold in market of course :D

tell me what you think of this i do understand its the op and admins that make the final chose in the matter.

-littleevilwolf

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: animal spawn eggs in market
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 09:49:55 pm »
This actually seems like a good idea.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 09:55:33 pm »
This actually seems like a good idea.
thank you soul :}

Persianskitty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 10:00:31 pm »
I think passive mobs should come in a pack of two: 5k for normal ones, and 15k for Mooshrooms, since they are a bit more rare. And then you can breed them from there.

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 10:02:23 pm »
I think passive mobs should come in a pack of two: 5k for normal ones, and 15k for Mooshrooms, since they are a bit more rare. And then you can breed them from there.
make wolves more since they are rare too and u cant breed them untill the next release

Exox615

• Gathering dust
  • Iron bars
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 10:19:31 pm »
I like this idea but I think they should be either more expensive or trusted only.
It looks like you are eligible to vote. Why have you not voted?!??

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 10:20:07 pm »
I like this idea but I think they should be either more expensive or trusted only.
i agree with trusted only

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 10:54:10 pm »

Pretty sure the sign doesn't work with trusted only. The only thing I can think of is selling them in a special room.

Actually, you could let normal players buy them,  but only give permissions for trusted+. And have the be able to be sold for same as buy value.

Persianskitty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 11:38:37 pm »
make wolves more since they are rare too and u cant breed them untill the next release

Wolves should not be added, since they teleport to you when you move.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2012, 10:40:35 am »

Wolves should not be added, since they teleport to you when you move.

How is this a reason?

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 11:47:01 am »
i agree with trusted only
Yeah!

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 01:55:14 pm »
Actually, you could let normal players buy them,  but only give permissions for trusted+. And have the be able to be sold for same as buy value.

but this brings to surface the issue of normal players buying them, finding out they cant be used, and then rage quitting, complaining to an op for hours on end, or asking everyone how to sell mob eggs

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 03:17:01 pm »
Actually, you could let normal players buy them,  but only give permissions for trusted+. And have the be able to be sold for same as buy value.
but this brings to surface the issue of normal players buying them, finding out they cant be used, and then rage quitting, complaining to an op for hours on end, or asking everyone how to sell mob eggs
That's why you would add on another sign above or below it saying : ' Trusted+ players can only use these', and you could maybe add a sign saying 'non trusted+ will still be charged and receive item but unable to use'.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2012, 04:50:41 pm »
As of now, I'm pretty sure the eggs are only available for Creative Mode.

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2012, 06:49:51 pm »
Actually, you could let normal players buy them,  but only give permissions for trusted+. And have the be able to be sold for same as buy value.
That's why you would add on another sign above or below it saying : ' Trusted+ players can only use these', and you could maybe add a sign saying 'non trusted+ will still be charged and receive item but unable to use'.
Or they could ask trusted+ to place them.