May 01, 2024, 08:46:37 pm

Author Topic: SOPA started it's attack D:!!!  (Read 27491 times)

davioo

• View Profile
Re: SOPA started it's attack D:!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 04:07:09 am »
Mega upload was to do with SOPA, if SOPA wasnt mentioned, then mega upload would not have been

And by the way, the hacking group anonymous has confirmed 6000 + computers running DDoS client attacks on US.gov sites, like whitehouse .gov
and justice.gov and fbi.gov , and universal studios. most of which are still down, i like seeing people strike back ;)
lol @ anonymous, A bunch of wanna be hackers that claim they are doing good when in fact, most people just think they are stupid.

actually they took down most of the government's internet sites less then 15 mins after megaupload was taken down. I wouldnt call them "wanna be hackers". But I agree with you about the think that they think theyre doing good when all theyre doing is piss up the government some more,

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2012, 04:20:12 am »
Mega upload was to do with SOPA, if SOPA wasnt mentioned, then mega upload would not have been

And by the way, the hacking group anonymous has confirmed 6000 + computers running DDoS client attacks on US.gov sites, like whitehouse .gov
and justice.gov and fbi.gov , and universal studios. most of which are still down, i like seeing people strike back ;)
lol @ anonymous, A bunch of wanna be hackers that claim they are doing good when in fact, most people just think they are stupid.

actually they took down most of the government's internet sites less then 15 mins after megaupload was taken down. I wouldnt call them "wanna be hackers". But I agree with you about the think that they think theyre doing good when all theyre doing is piss up the government some more,
They are not hackers, that are scrip kids. All they do is run scripts designed by other hackers. Omg they can DDoS, so what? Anyone with basic knowledge and the ability to use Google can figure that out.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 04:24:22 am »

how do u know theyre scrip kids?
They are not hackers, that are scrip kids. All they do is run scripts designed by other hackers. Omg they can DDoS, so what? Anyone with basic knowledge and the ability to use Google can figure that out.

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2012, 04:36:38 am »

Im not sure if this still applys with scripts, but anonymous took down the PSN for abouta month or so

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2012, 04:41:41 am »
I hope you realize that anonymous is not an organized group. Any 13 year old kid can claim he is in anonymous. The people who took down PSN were organized and they claimed they were a part of anonymous, but anonymous said no they were not.

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2012, 04:57:44 am »
I hope you realize that anonymous is not an organized group. Any 13 year old kid can claim he is in anonymous. The people who took down PSN were organized and they claimed they were a part of anonymous, but anonymous said no they were not.

heres the list of all the site they took down because of megaupload : http://pastebin.com/cujqqtcn

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2012, 05:02:30 am »
Ya but for how long where they offline?

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2012, 05:05:52 am »
not sure, some might still be down but i doubt that. But still you gotta admit, even if theyre not organized they kinda pwned the government.. btw theyre still taking some sites down as we are speaking.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 05:09:14 am by davioo »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2012, 05:34:37 am »
not sure, some might still be down but i doubt that. But still you gotta admit, even if theyre not organized they kinda pwned the government.. btw theyre still taking some sites down as we are speaking.
Ya but the sites do not stay down for long. I would not consider it pwning the government because at any point in time the government can find these guys. Because unlike anonymous, the government has real hackers on the payroll.

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2012, 05:38:06 am »
Ya but the sites do not stay down for long. I would not consider it pwning the government because at any point in time the government can find these guys. Because unlike anonymous, the government has real hackers on the payroll.

Nick, you do realise that all the sites on the list I sent you are down right?

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2012, 05:38:41 am »

Yes, but it is temporary.

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2012, 05:43:42 am »

Lol dude obviously its temprary. They're just trying to get their point across.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2012, 06:23:33 am »

Lol dude obviously its temprary. They're just trying to get their point across.

It is the wrong way to get the point across.

---><--- Click the monkey

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2012, 12:06:16 pm »
Universal studios was down for about 12hrs

And the PSN hacking was by Lulzsec
Who claimed to be acquaintances of anonymous, but not linked in any other way