April 28, 2024, 06:06:53 pm

Author Topic: Gurgonis is now OUT  (Read 3944 times)

gurgonis

Gurgonis is now OUT
« on: November 30, 2011, 12:40:23 am »
Hello minions !

Well firstly i wish to say what an honor it was to play with all of you . Members , Recruits , Builders , Operators , Adminds and fellow Crafters . I reserve a special place in my memory for all the good moments spend with all of you .

Some of you may already know that i was banned and therefore cannot access the server anymore . Sadly , this means i will be spending my free time on another server that i will not name here . So this is my goodbye too all of you , to the wonderful community that is Opticraft , and to you Opti , if you read this , for you made this all possible .

Now i wish to clear a few things .

About the ban - The ban was made by Claws . I was banned because i builded some man on man action , on Ramkitty (the world that ram gave me to build in) just as a joke , alot of crafters are used to joke with those things , it's no secret . Claw , however saw this build on the Private world and said that he was going to ban me for building this .

About where am i moving to - No secret to most of you , but if you want to know , you can drop me a PS .

Well Goodbye and have fun playing on this wonderful server with this amazing community .

P.S. Claws , i forgive you
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:42:13 am by gurgonis »

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
Re: Gurgonis is now OUT
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 12:45:06 am »
:'(
Please dont go
What happens if you get unbanned? will you come back

PS : Claw? dont comment negatively pl0x?

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 12:47:21 am »
P.S. Claws , i forgive you

Thank you, I forgive you to.

As to where you are going, I think I know, as I have already chased you back from there once ;) If not, then I will find you someday...

Anyway, see you, will miss you  :'(
Bye
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:49:08 am by clawstrider »

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 01:02:25 am »
Goodbye Gurg, You where a great Crafter and had very nice large detailed Builds..
Until then Goodbye :'( we will all miss you here on Opticraft. You where one of the first Crafters on Opticraft and Hopefully the last to leave.
Probably the best Builder ever.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 01:10:05 am »
Goodbye Gurg, You where a great Crafter and had very nice large detailed Builds..
Until then Goodbye :'( we will all miss you here on Opticraft. You where one of the first Crafters on Opticraft and Hopefully the last to leave.
he wasnt one of the first Crafter, unless Im in a different dimension...

Well cya gurg. have fun on that server. *shrugs*
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

matt88222

• Gears of War 3
  • Hi I'm Matt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 02:28:58 am »
The ban reason doesn't make much sense to me, so I'm assuming there's more to the story than what is said there.

But uhh, bye I guess then :S

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 02:34:00 am »
The ban reason doesn't make much sense to me, so I'm assuming there's more to the story than what is said there.
Claw banned gurg because he built 'Vulgar Builds' on a personal world that gurgonis says that he can make whatever he wants on it. Gurgonis also said that optical said that you can build whatever you want on a personal world. Claw thought that ramkitty didn't give gurgonis his world so he claw banned gurgonis, then he found out that ramkitty gave him the world and now they're friends again.

---><--- Click the monkey

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 07:00:16 am »
If I have understood correctly from what you stated, Gurgonis could be unbanned as Ram had given his permission.
Gurgonis, I have seen you around to 5-10 times in game, not because of your absence, but because of the circumstances. I had an almost neighbor here in game and he left..:(

Hope Claw, to understand the clear situation if it is like Mr stated, and to unban you. I havent seen your building, but from curiosity I will go to Ram world today.

I wish you the best..!!!

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 07:02:22 am »
Claw banned gurg because he built 'Vulgar Builds' on a personal world that gurgonis says that he can make whatever he wants on it. Gurgonis also said that optical said that you can build whatever you want on a personal world. Claw thought that ramkitty didn't give gurgonis his world so he claw banned gurgonis, then he found out that ramkitty gave him the world and now they're friends again.

I don't understand how Ramkitty giving permission changes anything. I always knew he had permission, I just think that saying you can break rules as long as its a private world is bull.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 09:16:03 am »
I don't see why there is any need to leave.
If RamKitty game you permission to build on that world (and if you can build whatever you want on a personal world) then everyone should just shake hands, and you should be unbanned. This all just seems like a HUGE misunderstanding. Though, I do believe Claw should have looked more into the situation before banning Gurgonis. Just my opinion.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 10:13:20 am »
Guys... For the last bloody time... I knew he had permission to build in RamKitty's world. I don't believe those kind of things should be allowed though, even in private worlds.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 10:25:51 am »
Just stating my opinion. And I never said you didnt know. + I did say this seems like a whole misunderstanding.

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 12:07:36 pm »
I don't believe those kind of things should be allowed though, even in private worlds.

intresting...

If people want to erect large penis statues on their private worlds they payed for, i don't really care. It is a private world. Though the admins may feel different about it, i don't think they need to be policed by ops. Only the owner and those who her or she gives access to will be able to build on them.

Agreed. One question, would you be able to do joint donations? Like say if a world costs £5, and I donate £2.50 and my friend gives £2.50 would get one shared world?

Well, bye gurg. Have fun and good luck :) Sad to see you leave though..
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:13:14 pm by Tobs »

Exox615

• Gathering dust
  • Iron bars
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 12:12:49 pm »
If people want to erect large penis statues on their private worlds they payed for, i don't really care. It is a private world. Though the admins may feel different about it, i don't think they need to be policed by ops. Only the owner and those who her or she gives access to will be able to build on them.

I think this sums it all up although the rules should be made clearer concerning donor worlds.
It looks like you are eligible to vote. Why have you not voted?!??

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 01:30:40 pm »

I think this sums it all up although the rules should be made clearer concerning donor worlds.
That ^ So it would be better if the admins/optical clears this up? Or maybe operators?