April 29, 2024, 05:30:24 am

Author Topic: My Builder Application  (Read 748 times)

superbaconstrip

• View Profile
My Builder Application
« on: November 25, 2011, 11:17:58 pm »
Ingame name: superbaconstrip
Briefly describe all your creations: A large deformed house, a big building, a big house made of wood and tile, a house made of various stone, a diamond pickaxe, another wood house with a moat a library in the sky, and soon to be much more!
What worlds are the creations on: Mostly on guest and member but a few on recruit(no shame in that right?).
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd496/superbacon1/
Names of players who helped contribute: All by my self except the big wood one that was with rommelromeo
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): That I am annoyed at the fact that I don't have enough time on my hands to build larger and better objects.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes i do.

Nikita

• The Musician Operator
  • Im gonna eat your brain!
    • View Profile
Re: My Builder Application
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 11:23:21 pm »
Work a lil bit more on ur builds. Bigger and more detailed ^^ a little advice on the way.
Good luck

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 11:23:36 pm »
Im sorry Super, this isn't enough.

Look in old builder worlds to see what we might like.
Go to people Accepted Builder Application if you like.

Rejected. (please wait Three or more days)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 11:43:17 pm »
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): That I am annoyed at the fact that I don't have enough time on my hands to build larger and better objects.

Just a little tip of advice:

If you don't have enough time on your hands each day, just work on your project one step at a time. You will achieve far greater results when you work on it in pieces instead of cramming it all in one sitting.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 12:20:18 am »
If you don't have enough time on your hands each day, just work on your project one step at a time. You will achieve far greater results when you work on it in pieces instead of cramming it all in one sitting.
Just try not to leave a half finished project sitting there for too long.

---><--- Click the monkey