March 28, 2024, 12:26:13 pm

Author Topic: Op or Crafter?  (Read 4673 times)

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
Op or Crafter?
« on: November 22, 2011, 11:13:21 pm »
I wonder if I should be an op or a crafter. I have been op tiwce already, which means I left twice to go build. Crafter wasn't exactly in my reach but its something to work forward to. My builds definately dont dissapoint, but I just need more I guess. Who thinks I should be op? and who thinks I should work for crafter?
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
Re: Op or Crafter?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 12:03:29 am »
Truly, it depends on what you wanna do, if you want to clean the server of greifers and be like staff kinda, you should be a operator, but if you wanna just build really, then crafter is for you.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

ForsakenEden

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 12:07:33 am »
I want to build stuff for the server, but I also want to help it at the same time. Im already skilled with operator commands, and also a decent builder.
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 12:40:29 am »
Crafter.

---><--- Click the monkey

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 12:47:01 am »
Either way is good, crafter is a great challenge (To achieve) without the pressures of an Op's job, and as an Op you'd be able to help out but then if you really like building there is not a lot of time for that. both ways are pros and cons! Crafter you can help out somewhat with their commands (kick griefers), and still build while not having to worry about your activity in case you may not have time to play a lot or go on vacation. Crafter is a more prestigious rank, while Ops have more control. But its really up to what your really want to do more. Sort of like a Build vs. Ban situation.

I personally think you should go for crafter (because I've seen your builds.). Good luck with either way you choose!

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 04:57:16 am »
I personally enjoyed you being an Operator, and you were very, well, respectable for lack of a better word, and you did your job very well. Whenever I see your name, I accompany it with Operator and I was surprised to see that you were a builder when I looked. Either way, you are a good builder and operator. Just keep in mind, whatever you do, though, you must stick with it. If you are going to be an Operator, you are there to operate. Now if there is nobody on, then sure, go ahead and build, but operating is your main job. However, if you are a Crafter, well, that's actually all you really can do, but, the cool part about Crafter is that you can be a temp-op, though. So if you you ever want to operate, you can always request it and it may be granted. These are just some things to keep in mind. If Crafter is something you really want, I would enjoy seeing you achieve it, but I would enjoy you being Operator just as much.

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 07:07:54 am »
What pilot said. :P Being an op is great fun but if you prefer to build more than i would say go crafter. Oh, and you still get to kick people as a crafter so nvm the not being able to help part.  ;) :D

JKA

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 07:45:42 am »
That is if you can get op. We do not take operators whom deflect several times kindly.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 08:38:05 am »
That is if you can get op. We do not take operators whom deflect several times kindly.

Crafter.

My opinions^

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 06:31:55 pm »
That is exactly what I thought one of you were going to say, which is why I said crafter.

---><--- Click the monkey

ForsakenEden

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 07:13:56 pm »
Well I guess I should get building then

Nikita

• The Musician Operator
  • Im gonna eat your brain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2011, 11:20:44 pm »
Well I guess I should get building then
Good luck then ^^