May 02, 2024, 06:06:29 am

Author Topic: Hi-Bye  (Read 2405 times)

tbpb2010

• View Profile
Hi-Bye
« on: October 24, 2011, 04:57:54 pm »
Hey ppl of Opticraft I know half the people who are here now probably don't know or care who I am but for those who do, at one point I said I was going to come back on more often after that long summer break I had but clearly that hasn't been the case.  I haven't been able to get on mostly because of my hectic college life and because of this crappy desktop pc I'm currently using.  So I thought it'd be appropriate to post another "bye for now" topic since I know I'll definitely be coming back to this awesome place at one point in time after I get my college work completely managed and have better hardware.  So see ya later everyone!  ;D

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hi-Bye
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 05:02:57 pm »
Hey ppl of Opticraft I know half the people who are here now probably don't know or care who I am but for those who do, at one point I said I was going to come back on more often after that long summer break I had but clearly that hasn't been the case.  I haven't been able to get on mostly because of my hectic college life and because of this crappy desktop pc I'm currently using.  So I thought it'd be appropriate to post another "bye for now" topic since I know I'll definitely be coming back to this awesome place at one point in time after I get my college work completely managed and have better hardware.  So see ya later everyone!  ;D

I know, remember and care who you are :P And I hope to see you soon, have fun in college, and try to get to us soon, but remember, Opticraft is more important that your collage! Collage > Opticraft :) Goodluck!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 05:57:05 pm »
I know how you feel man, trust me. College and work takes up most of my time. I guess I'll see you when you find time to come back on.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 12:25:17 pm »
Try to have good time management.. Anyway, cya..!
Same here.. Till November 3rd I am in a rash!!