March 28, 2024, 09:10:51 am

Author Topic: mIRC full version  (Read 7815 times)

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: mIRC full version
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2011, 06:39:44 am »
I believe that limewire blocked for its content.
There where really illegal files that were sharing around the world...
Moreover, the most torrents are illegal. It is filesharing I know, peer-to-peer. They address the user to another according to the research. When you go to cinema to watch a movie and you copy it and you apload it on the web next day of first projection, this is illegal. I don't say that it is not good for someone that cares for the last euro/dollar in his/her pocket. But, this makes it illegal. Also, piratebay i think blocked for a while one year ago.. I am not 100%sure..
I want to ask you Nick, do you have Vdownloader or other application that downloads videos from youtube? If yes, when you use it, do you believe it is legal?

I dont download videos from youtube, but it could be illegal, it depends on the video.

And ya not all torents are illegal, which is one of the reasons why the government fails at shutting down torrent sites (e.x. Isohunt)

Oh, that is interesting, if it is illegal. I have once before downloaded a few youtubes for a car journey, although they were just game commantaries and I deleted them after. I did not know that.

Also spam, you are missing a massive point, even if it is illegal. The movie producers sink millions of £ into their movies, youtubers do it for free

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2011, 10:55:19 am »
Download them via realplayer sp

it comes with a video downloader plugin that is 100% legal, and it allows you to download youtube videos  legally and youtube knows that :)

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2011, 10:59:44 am »

it comes with a video downloader plugin that is 100% legal, and it allows you to download youtube videos  legally and youtube knows that :)

if your suggesting sites, then I suggest SaveYoutube. What you can do is just type "save" infront of the video url you are watching:

So if I am watching: http://www.youtube.com/a_really_cool_video
Then I save by making it to http://www.saveyoutube.com/a_really_cool_video
Or just go to their site of course.
Then it downloads video and audio in HD for you to watch later. It saves me when we do really long car journies <3

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2011, 02:53:16 pm »

it comes with a video downloader plugin that is 100% legal, and it allows you to download youtube videos  legally and youtube knows that :)
Wrong again, just because the downloader itself is legal doesn't mean it automatically makes all the videos you download legal.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 10:37:50 pm by Nick3306 »
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2011, 02:09:09 am »

Wrong again, just because the downloader itself is legal doesn't mean it automatically makes all the videos you download legal.
The downloader was advertised in youtube...

which makes it legal, and in the downloader youtube is advertised there so....

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2011, 02:13:13 am »

The downloader was advertised in youtube...

which makes it legal, and in the downloader youtube is advertised there so....

Locked due to disallowed content....
It was only meant so that terre can have it :P