April 19, 2024, 09:33:50 pm

Author Topic: mIRC full version  (Read 7901 times)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: mIRC full version
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2011, 09:41:19 pm »
Nick, I believe that your culture doesn't allow you to see the reality and the results of years of technology.
We live in 2011, with a web full of cracked and illegal copies.
Anything you want, you can find it.
You may have paid any SWare you use, but in other countries, this is not happening.
For example in Greece, if you say that you paid for something offered in Internet, they will laugh with you.
Anyway.. I dont search web for Swares, but only for tracks..

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2011, 09:45:07 pm »
Nick, I believe that your culture doesn't allow you to see the reality and the results of years of technology.
You may have paid any SWare you use, but in other countries, this is not happening.
For example in Greece, if you say that you paid for something offered in Internet, they will laugh with you.
Oh i see, you are saying it is ok to rip off companies who work hard on their products since other people do it. Tons of people dont pay for things like photoshop here, but I like to pay for things and support the developers and stuff.

All in all, people who download stuff illegally are no better than the common thief, and dont you try to convince yourself otherwise.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2011, 01:41:16 am »
Darn. Now im a bad guy.

matt88222

• Gears of War 3
  • Hi I'm Matt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2011, 02:03:43 am »
If this is illegal, and I'm really not certain it is (though it certainly seems like it)... I'm pretty sure it can't be on these forums.  It probably violates the terms of the hosting service used to keep this site up and running....

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2011, 05:25:07 am »
Edited the first post.

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2011, 10:51:10 am »
Omg guys its not illegal im sharing it with my friends...
Ugggh

Okay serial removed ask me if you want it............

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2011, 11:31:05 am »
All in all, people who download stuff illegally are no better than the common thief, and dont you try to convince yourself otherwise.
so your saying im a master thief?
great to hear >.>
i simply don't have the money to pay for everything...
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 03:47:15 pm by Terrewee »

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2011, 11:44:50 am »
Oh i see, you are saying it is ok to rip off companies who work hard on their products since other people do it. Tons of people dont pay for things like photoshop here, but I like to pay for things and support the developers and stuff.

^This^
I am 99% sure I have never downloaded anything illegally in my life, even though I have no access to credit cards etc. I have (some) money, my parents just hate me spending it. I still don't download illegally.
Then again, atleast I don't pay for photoshop, as my mum (was/semi-retired) a graphic designer so we already have it :P

Omg guys its not illegal im sharing it with my friends...
Ugggh

Okay serial removed ask me if you want it............

You saying that if you went to a shop and stole something, but only for your friend, its fine?

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2011, 03:29:55 pm »
And did i steal my key o.o??

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2011, 03:47:39 pm »
No omaroo2. They say it for me.
In my country, there arent restrictions for that, but in some other countries all are after payment.
Ok..

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2011, 04:37:38 pm »
In my country, there arent restrictions for that, but in some other countries all are after payment.
Ok..

It's legal here too :P

but ofc stealing is not, and if it was illegal then torrent sites would be blocked right now, just like lime wire.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 05:00:32 pm »
Ok..

but ofc stealing is not, and if it was illegal then torrent sites would be blocked right now, just like lime wire.
The reason torrent sites cant be blocked is because they dont host any of the illegal files, they just link users to other users that have uploaded those illegal files, not handling the files themselves. I would expect you to know how torrents work before arguing about if they are legal or not.

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2011, 02:11:58 am »
Ok..

The reason torrent sites cant be blocked is because they dont host any of the illegal files, they just link users to other users that have uploaded those illegal files, not handling the files themselves. I would expect you to know how torrents work before arguing about if they are legal or not.

Same with limewire which is blocked now
check www.limewire.com

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2011, 05:58:26 am »
I believe that limewire blocked for its content.
There where really illegal files that were sharing around the world...
Moreover, the most torrents are illegal. It is filesharing I know, peer-to-peer. They address the user to another according to the research. When you go to cinema to watch a movie and you copy it and you apload it on the web next day of first projection, this is illegal. I don't say that it is not good for someone that cares for the last euro/dollar in his/her pocket. But, this makes it illegal. Also, piratebay i think blocked for a while one year ago.. I am not 100%sure..
I want to ask you Nick, do you have Vdownloader or other application that downloads videos from youtube? If yes, when you use it, do you believe it is legal?

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2011, 06:02:21 am »
I believe that limewire blocked for its content.
There where really illegal files that were sharing around the world...
Moreover, the most torrents are illegal. It is filesharing I know, peer-to-peer. They address the user to another according to the research. When you go to cinema to watch a movie and you copy it and you apload it on the web next day of first projection, this is illegal. I don't say that it is not good for someone that cares for the last euro/dollar in his/her pocket. But, this makes it illegal. Also, piratebay i think blocked for a while one year ago.. I am not 100%sure..
I want to ask you Nick, do you have Vdownloader or other application that downloads videos from youtube? If yes, when you use it, do you believe it is legal?

I dont download videos from youtube, but it could be illegal, it depends on the video.

And ya not all torents are illegal, which is one of the reasons why the government fails at shutting down torrent sites (e.x. Isohunt)