April 26, 2024, 08:39:06 am

Author Topic: Scientists break the speed of light - Is Einstein's theory wrong?  (Read 12210 times)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Scientists break the speed of light - Is Einstein's theory wrong?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 09:25:14 pm »
On a side note, that chess picture you posted is not possible.
Derp...
I posted a checkmate, if you didn't know.
Yes but it is impossible to have 2 kings 1 space form each other, in case you didn't know.

And if you want to get really technical thats not a check mate, thats a forfeit.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 09:29:43 pm »
Derp...
Yes but it is impossible to have 2 kings 1 space form each other, in case you didn't know.

And if you want to get really technical thats not a check mate, thats a forfeit.
Smart ass...

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 09:30:30 pm »
Derp...

Smart ass...
Don't get angry because your picture was completely wrong. You have only yourself to blame for that.

Implosions

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2011, 02:47:28 am »
Which is why we call these "theories"...

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2011, 04:01:51 am »
i believe omaroo is saying the g force from traveling the speed of light instantaneously would kill you...

cedric199870

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2011, 08:37:50 am »
Derp...

crap, forums are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo confusing, idk wheres what, idk how to make a topic or whatever its called, i dont even know how to reply to a topic, thats why i just clicked quote, but the main thing:

spamarian said i must get a member to get my own map without griefers, how can i become a member?, i wanna get my own map where other ppl cant build

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2011, 09:26:29 am »
Its nt yr own map, its member world.
You should be member by now, so type /j member in game.

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2011, 11:42:36 am »
i believe omaroo is saying the g force from traveling the speed of light instantaneously would kill you...
exactly
like because of the pressure or speed your body particles will be separated for example

ice (solid) has a strong force of attraction so the particles are sooo close and soo strong if u heated it, its particles will move away from each other and becomes liquid if u heated it more its particles will have 0 force of attraction then it will become gas.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2011, 01:13:22 pm »
exactly
like because of the pressure or speed your body particles will be separated for example

ice (solid) has a strong force of attraction so the particles are sooo close and soo strong if u heated it, its particles will move away from each other and becomes liquid if u heated it more its particles will have 0 force of attraction then it will become gas.
Warping from place from place is possible,think of the world as a big fabric. All the space behind the warp ship would stretch, and all the place in front of the warp ship would fold, and a bubble around the ship wouldn't move.
It's possible, theoretically and mathematically. In 1995 20 top class mathematicians worked out an equation on how this will work.

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2011, 01:26:06 pm »
exactly

it isnt zero its just very tiny force of attraction XD
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2011, 01:42:43 pm »
exactly

it isnt zero its just very tiny force of attraction XD
almost no force of attraction *

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2011, 07:14:54 pm »
exactly

Warping from place from place is possible,think of the world as a big fabric. All the space behind the warp ship would stretch, and all the place in front of the warp ship would fold, and a bubble around the ship wouldn't move.
It's possible, theoretically and mathematically. In 1995 20 top class mathematicians worked out an equation on how this will work.

I thought I read somewhere that everyone was ultra excited, then it was proved impossible (They made a mistake) :/

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2011, 07:33:53 pm »
Listen, I'm just saying that anything is effing possible if we try, pessimism won't lead us to anywhere.

I never said that we'll make tomorrow a spaceship that will get us through space, it won't be in the few hundred years.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2011, 10:52:17 pm »
Listen, I'm just saying that anything is effing possible if we try, pessimism won't lead us to anywhere.

I never said that we'll make tomorrow a spaceship that will get us through space, it won't be in the few hundred years.
And where do you suppose we get the funding to try such things? A money tree?

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2011, 07:26:55 am »

And where do you suppose we get the funding to try such things? A money tree?

We would need a money forest for that ;) Bending the fabrics of space can't be totally easy...