April 28, 2024, 08:09:41 am

Author Topic: Rome??  (Read 1516 times)

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
Rome??
« on: August 14, 2011, 01:03:05 pm »
What is happening with rome because now that forsaken has become an op i have not seen much progress on this world and i am worried that it will just lay dormant, now spartan has left you have no one to build the colliseum and it seems like people have given up. this could be a good world if it is completed to the high standard that i know you guys have so please carry on, :)

wakkorotti

• It can't rain all the time.
    • View Profile
Re: Rome??
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 01:13:19 pm »
I think Forsaken is on an vacation or something?

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 01:24:02 pm »
still the builders should know what they are doing even if it is continuing with there projects?

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 01:47:12 pm »
Yes, the project is still on, look at the ends of the world, there is progress along the edges, not many people notice ^^
Omaroo2 and I have been there recently.. and I think so has claw, he has build a bridge across i think...

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 04:58:53 am »
eden is back and we are working on it

but i cant work on it alone cuz there are no other op online,but when there are lots of ops im workin on it...

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 06:56:43 am »
I need to op a lot more these days, but I am currently working on a project in Rome.

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 06:25:15 pm »
well I have lots of builders and I should be seeing changes but most of everyone are now ops lol. and the collesium could perhaps be done by another crafter. The Rome world is still in its developing stages.
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D