April 28, 2024, 03:58:18 pm

Author Topic: Kings Cross Staion, My builder trial  (Read 1588 times)

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
Kings Cross Staion, My builder trial
« on: July 22, 2011, 08:37:18 pm »
I have been put on a 5day trial for builder and I need a lot of space to build a large scale Kings-Cross Station To win the trial. Would i be able to have a world built just for it? Or at least a world with quite a lot of room?

Redchecks :)

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kings Cross Staion, My builder trial
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 08:44:22 pm »
If this does go ahead, please admin, please make a portal in one  of the pillars that takes you to another world, which has the hogwarts stuff inside. *Prays*

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 09:33:57 pm »
That'd be so cool, to have a solid portal so that when you touch it it tp's you.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 10:31:25 pm »
When you step through that portal, you go to a highly detailed Hogwarts Express/Platform. You can enter the train then. At one end of the train, there is a carriage which stands out. When you step into that carriage, you go to... Guess where!!!

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 02:14:44 am »
Redchecks, your idea is too large for builder. It is very, very unlikely that the admins will give a trial builder a whole world to build something like what you are thinking of. Only the most trusted of builders have received their own worlds, like Spartan and his Sparta world. Find something smaller, easier, but still detailed to build. Its not just about size, but quality and quantitiy too. And remember, you are not allowed to reserve areas.

JKA

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 08:38:19 am »
I told him about the unlikelyness (word?) of him getting a world, so i think hes gonna end up scaling it down a bit

As far as i can see, he can build quite well :D, complete opposite of me OFC

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 01:23:31 pm »
Redchecks, your idea is too large for builder. It is very, very unlikely that the admins will give a trial builder a whole world to build something like what you are thinking of. Only the most trusted of builders have received their own worlds, like Spartan and his Sparta world. Find something smaller, easier, but still detailed to build. Its not just about size, but quality and quantitiy too. And remember, you are not allowed to reserve areas.

I relised that i wouldn't get a world so I'm going to wait for some space to build... and like spikey said I might scale it down but keep the quality of high standard.

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 01:53:33 pm »
I relised that i wouldn't get a world so I'm going to wait for some space to build... and like spikey said I might scale it down but keep the quality of high standard.

Good luck, but remember you only have a set amount of time to do it.

JKA