April 29, 2024, 06:55:07 am

Author Topic: Rome. The whole deal.  (Read 7488 times)

Juls|Azzathel

• Redstone. LOVE IT
    • View Profile
Re: Rome. The whole deal.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 03:51:01 pm »
i'll help out... once you get dimensions and such down.
Well the world size would have to be Builder.
thats world rank, not size. World size is the dimensions in blocks. Like LxWxH so for a world, say 64 blocks long, by 80 blocks tall(high), by 30 blocks wide = 64x30x80

P.S. Dont give some huge number, its very common for someone to give one too large whilst planning a project.

Turtle..... he said it would have to be as big as builder

Well the world size would have to be Builder.

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 04:05:54 pm »
512x512x96 will be a good size, that is what I will need.

Volunteers comment below. (Builders + only)
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

turtleman918

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 04:10:34 pm »
Volunteers comment below. (Builders + only)
* TurtleMan918 raises his hand

heirre

• Heirre the great griefer hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 04:12:58 pm »
Ill be helping you out with this :d
do not come between the operator and his preeeey (aka a griefer)

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 04:15:19 pm »
id like to help too :]

ZXFEAR

• Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 04:18:26 pm »
I would love to help build! I will definitely put alot detail and effort in.  ;)

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 04:31:03 pm »
I would be up for helping out on a building or two (Or more ;) )
If you would accept me of course.

Juls|Azzathel

• Redstone. LOVE IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 05:00:17 pm »
I'm still scared O.o  :o

ForsakenEden

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2011, 05:14:04 pm »
World size: 512x512x96

People involved: ForsakenEden, heirre, Zxfear, Turtleman918. Anyone else joining will need my aprroval.

Idea: make a world filled with rome famous sites, homes, aqueducts, and just the genreal landscapes and rome sites.
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2011, 05:24:23 pm »
Are you sure you want 512x512x96? That's huge. You would have a much better chance getting a world if it was smaller.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

ForsakenEden

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2011, 05:32:52 pm »
Ik that, but do you realize the size of the vatican and colesium. the vatican itself will be close to 200x200, coliseum wont be as big tho.

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2011, 07:02:11 pm »
ill help with the circular part outside thing of the Colosseum.

ForsakenEden

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2011, 07:16:16 pm »
I dont think people understand why I need it so big, rome . . . . is really big. Yes, I am focusing on main sites but I still need space for homes, landscapes, aqueducts and literally fitting most of the main sites of rome in the world. Perhaps a mountain side(there are 7 mountains of rome).  I DO NOT know if vatican can fit into world, which is why im taking it out. Vatican can be a seperate build like the Notredame project. I know a great deal about Rome and its architecture. I would like only one more person to join me, most likely another operator. This person needs to have good knowledge of rome and have great building skills.

Thank you for reading. I know a lot of people would like to see this happen, we will take our time and implement as much detail as possible.

turtleman918

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2011, 10:23:02 pm »
I dont think people understand why I need it so big, rome . . . . is really big. Yes, I am focusing on main sites but I still need space for homes, landscapes, aqueducts and literally fitting most of the main sites of rome in the world. Perhaps a mountain side(there are 7 mountains of rome).  I DO NOT know if vatican can fit into world, which is why im taking it out. Vatican can be a seperate build like the Notredame project. I know a great deal about Rome and its architecture. I would like only one more person to join me, most likely another operator. This person needs to have good knowledge of rome and have great building skills.

Thank you for reading. I know a lot of people would like to see this happen, we will take our time and implement as much detail as possible.
Or a crafter, they have a good amount of skill and draw commands.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2011, 10:28:42 pm »
I will if nobody else wants to... I tick the operator box atleast... ;)