April 28, 2024, 12:05:58 pm

Author Topic: [Operator] Application - Amitharel  (Read 11057 times)

amitharel

• View Profile
Re: [Operator] Application - Amitharel
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2011, 08:53:17 pm »
Seeing how Amith could not abide by the rules the other day, I sadly have to deny this.

Rule: Build in your assigned world.
Even if you were helping a recruit build that does not mean you both can build on member, and just cus member is empty atm you dont take there space. Laslty, refusing wat an op says doesnt help the situation, especially when its about abiding the rules.
well i told moses to ask relkeb if i can build there if you will say i can't or relkeb will say i can't i will delete it but its not mean i can't be OP i always agree the rules and i not breaking it as i say i better delete it before something bad happen also i didn't know about this rule because its not on /rules
i can be great OP and i will not break the rules

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2011, 09:29:01 pm »
im sure you will be amith. and ik it isnt in /rules, its a matter of common sense cus we respect others. and we want others to have the same shot as ranking as we did. I have been told by rel and mort tho that I can tell ppl to not build in lower level worlds which i told you ingame. Trust me, and op wouldnt lie.

Sorry for posting this over your app. Good luck with op.
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2011, 12:49:05 pm »
mmm after building on luminaeus's build i completely deny this.
even askin me to move something not urs...
u will have to learn the rules well first..

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2011, 12:53:13 pm »
Now back to the topic of the application!

amitharel

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2011, 03:02:33 pm »
mmm after building on luminaeus's build i completely deny this.
even askin me to move something not urs...
u will have to learn the rules well first..
it wasn't on lumin crate it was close to it i didn't put 1 block on his crate and i asked you to move it and i asked another OPS to move it but you didn't so its not my faulte
and i know the rules
also i ask to copy something that me and no1 built toghter
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 09:26:39 pm by amitharel »

ForsakenEden

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2011, 03:38:46 pm »
well i support u amit
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

amitharel

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2011, 03:43:27 pm »
omaroo why did you say something not true???
all i need is a chance to prove my self and i hope relkeb will see this message i didn't break any rule or built on other building and i didn't grief
all i need is one chance that i deserve to get after all the good things i did to the server

ForsakenEden

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2011, 04:07:32 pm »
omaroo why did you say something not true???
all i need is a chance to prove my self and i hope relkeb will see this message i didn't break any rule or built on other building and i didn't grief
all i need is one chance that i deserve to get after all the good things i did to the server
well i say lets give amit the promo, cus its just as easy to demote if things get out of hand. Erm and idk exactly when the op apps close and open or watever. But i do support u being op

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2011, 05:58:12 pm »
you got my support amit.
IG - @oem_moses

Luminaeus

• Crafter #008
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2011, 11:53:54 am »
\
it wasn't on lumin crate it was close to it i didn't put 1 block on his crate and i asked you to move it and i asked another OPS to move it but you didn't so its not my faulte
and i know the rules

Not only that, but you modified without permission the Millennium Falcon portion of my build in Space. He added some glass to the outside and built stuff on the inside of it. I filled the glass back in, but if you want to clip inside the ship and use /about you'll find his name.

And on a side note, wasn't being literate a requirement of being op?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:55:32 am by Luminaeus »

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2011, 12:00:41 pm »

Sadly no, or not what I have seen.

Also, I hope you weren't too offended by that bunny ear :P I was going to do a second, then I had to go. Is that modifying without permission aswell? ;)

wakkorotti

• It can't rain all the time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2011, 01:34:54 pm »
\
and i know the rules

Not only that, but you modified without permission the Millennium Falcon portion of my build in Space. He added some glass to the outside and built stuff on the inside of it. I filled the glass back in, but if you want to clip inside the ship and use /about you'll find his name.

Not an listed requirement, although it's very likely a plus. I've seen worse than this though, from natives.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2011, 02:00:07 pm »
\
and i know the rules

Not an listed requirement, although it's very likely a plus. I've seen worse than this though, from natives.

Am I really that bad? :( ;)

amitharel

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2011, 02:10:43 pm »
\
and i know the rules

i didn't touch your ship and i never build on someone work or grief it i really didn't

amitharel

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2011, 02:13:21 pm »
i didn't grief or do anything to lumin work and i didn't do it to one person i am not griefer or something like that i become builder to be OP to help this server
please lumin and omaroo please don't lie in my app