April 28, 2024, 05:20:17 pm

Author Topic: Operator Application  (Read 855 times)

lakcore

• View Profile
Operator Application
« on: December 11, 2010, 05:04:38 am »
Name: Ivan Vazquez
Timezone:Central time
Forum join date: June 17 2010
Current rank: Builder
Reason for app. I want to become an operator to help guest and show them that this server has active operators.
Why you should become an operator: There are multiple times I have come on and no ops have been available. Not to say they are inactive just different time zones and schedules.

Extra information: I believe I will be able to contribute to the server and show that it has proper support against griefers. As well as other inappropriate behavior.

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Application
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 06:18:29 am »
Reason for app. I want to become an operator to help guest and show them that this server has active operators.
Why you should become an operator: There are multiple times I have come on and no ops have been available. Not to say they are inactive just different time zones and schedules.

Extra information: I believe I will be able to contribute to the server and show that it has proper support against griefers. As well as other inappropriate behavior.

Nice copy paste of darkpowerzx's app: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,67.0.html

Also, apps are closed for op

Paul

• Snake Fist
  • MuffinGrr
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Application
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 06:24:14 am »

Nice copy paste of darkpowerzx's app: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,67.0.html

Also, apps are closed for op
seriously?

i didnt even pick that up...
Funniest Thing Ever If You Laughed, Send Me a Private Message.
Laugh Count = 5  Dejong, corourke70, Raul, Izzeh, Me