April 19, 2024, 06:31:41 pm

Author Topic: Eon springs  (Read 1727 times)

liquidcool24

• Bombs, you want it, it yours my friend!!!
    • View Profile
Eon springs
« on: April 28, 2011, 07:31:40 pm »
I want to do eon springs (from advanced wars 2). Here are some pictures...

So what do you guys...

(P.S. I would want my own world to do this.)
I'm gonna be the best I can be!

tbpb2010

• View Profile
Re: Eon springs
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 07:39:52 pm »
Never played it (or even heard of it :P) but I'm for it! :D  It'd be interesting to see how that area can be portrayed in Minecraft form. 

What is the scale of this project? (Are you going to do a whole world based on this area) (Are you going to do a realistic representation of it i.e. make the roads and buildings on that map look real?)

liquidcool24

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 11:03:48 am »
Never played it (or even heard of it :P) but I'm for it! :D  It'd be interesting to see how that area can be portrayed in Minecraft form.  

What is the scale of this project? (Are you going to do a whole world based on this area) (Are you going to do a realistic representation of it i.e. make the roads and buildings on that map look real?)
for the scale, I'd think each space (trees, road, base, etc.) would be a 20x20 area on the ground. I'd make them look like what they would when you go into battle scenes. I'd also like a crafter to help and an op (for copy and paste). If this gets more support, I'll put up more pictures.

P.S. never heard of it 0_o *meteor strike*

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 12:37:18 pm »
I guess I can help you, today, tomorrow, Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. If you've got the space by then pm me. Bout to leave for school, but I'll help u when I get back if you've got the space.

liquidcool24

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 06:01:16 pm »
the total space would be 380x340 world

tbpb2010

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 07:17:43 pm »
I spoke with relkeb ingame about builders requesting worlds and he said he's NEVER given someone a world before so.....at the moment you may just have to wait till a new world comes?

liquidcool24

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 07:41:19 pm »
I spoke with relkeb ingame about builders requesting worlds and he said he's NEVER given someone a world before so.....at the moment you may just have to wait till a new world comes?
Too bad I never know when that happens! D:

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 09:09:08 pm »
That doesnt mean they wont give him a world.
You just have to make it clear to them that what your are doing will be very good and worth it. They dont want to give a world for a project that turns out to me bad (not saying you are bad) and then its a waste of a world. make some sketches of what you are going to build because those Screen shots oyu posted are not very specific.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident