April 20, 2024, 01:11:28 pm

Author Topic: Guten Tag  (Read 1948 times)

Stahlhart

• View Profile
Guten Tag
« on: April 04, 2011, 02:19:55 pm »
Hi. My name is Bernd, on this Server i'm called Stahlhart. ;) I'm German but understand english pretty well... 8) I still need to learn how to write with correct grammar, but i think i make great progress. ::) Since Yesterday im officially Builder. ;D (thx morten :D) And i have the next big thing in mind. :o But i need some a lot of free Space. :( So it will take a while 'till i can start. :-\ Well thats from me. I wish everyone here a good afternoon and a lot more good days. cu then :-X

turtleman918

Re: Guten Tag
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 09:12:09 pm »
welcome to the server!
What sort of building do you have in mind? (out of interest, also may be able to suggest a map)

Regards,
Turtle

Paul

• Snake Fist
  • MuffinGrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 09:32:46 pm »
waitwaitwait
Stahl?
do you have  PS3?
Funniest Thing Ever If You Laughed, Send Me a Private Message.
Laugh Count = 5  Dejong, corourke70, Raul, Izzeh, Me

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 12:53:06 am »
I don't know german, all I know is Nein. Welcome to the server.

---><--- Click the monkey

Stahlhart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 02:26:35 pm »
@Turtleman: I plan a huge embankment dam (<-- hope this is spelled right) at the edge of a map which has only 4 Blocks left to the bottom... Hope you understand what i meant... I want that it looks like the surrounding water is hold (on that side) by the dam. But thats not very original, so i plan on letting a supersonic Fighter attack it. ;D I will make a small version of it for example and post a screen, ok?

@Tazaraki: Mr_Mr_Mr already answerd it: Nein ;) If you don't know what this means... (i don't think that you don't know^^) ...ask him, he knows! ;D Why did you ask anyway?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 02:28:55 pm by Stahlhart »

turtleman918

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 02:47:23 pm »
@Turtleman: I plan a huge embankment dam (<-- hope this is spelled right) at the edge of a map which has only 4 Blocks left to the bottom... Hope you understand what i meant... I want that it looks like the surrounding water is hold (on that side) by the dam. But thats not very original, so i plan on letting a supersonic Fighter attack it. ;D I will make a small version of it for example and post a screen, ok?
alright sweet :)

Stahlhart

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 04:30:22 pm »
Ok here are two screens... build it in a hurry but it shows pretty well what i planned in large. :)

« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 04:32:32 pm by Stahlhart »