March 28, 2024, 11:14:02 am

Author Topic: Banned for something idk  (Read 6571 times)

snowmanbuilder64

• View Profile
Banned for something idk
« on: November 26, 2017, 09:29:46 pm »
I created a mine under water, and when I got bored I mined to the top carting a set of stairs. When I reached the top I ran Into some would, confused I started to break said wood because I didn't want to lose this mine. When I broke through I was in a weird house and before I could place the blocks back...... I was banned.

IDK WHAT HAPPEND PLZ HELP

Roza

• View Profile
Re: Banned for something idk
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 11:01:58 pm »
You were banned by console because when you broke the wood it was a house that is a grief trap.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do.  You will have to wait out your ban.

Next time you come up against something like that in a mine I suggest you retreat and find another location to come out.

If grief has been done to your home as your friend stated in game, please let me know when you return to the server or any other staff that is available.

Roza

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for something idk
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 03:13:43 am »
Hi there

Your story of coming up from your mine and unintentionally getting banned has happened before, so I just wanted to do some extra checking to ensure no mistakes had been made. However, after some serious investigation I'm afraid that I can only conclude that this was intentional grief.

To start it off, this is an image of where you exited your mine compared to the place that you griefed
(click to show/hide)

Secondly, while you were banned at 16:23:28 (see https://www.opticraft.net/bans/snowmanbuilder64),
(click to show/hide)
giving you 1.5 minutes to get your bearings on the surface, and in no way leaving you able to be "confused". There was no reason for you to break the wood except to intentionally grief.

Just in case I was wrong however, I also personally investigated the blocks below the house looking for a mineshaft. Needless to say, I found none.

If you think I've made any mistakes please feel free to correct me, but I'm fairly confident in my results.

For now, you'll remain banned.