March 28, 2024, 08:22:14 pm

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] koondawg33/ChaotikDawg - Ban Appeal  (Read 4426 times)

koondawg33

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] koondawg33/ChaotikDawg - Ban Appeal
« on: March 04, 2017, 07:57:12 pm »
Hello,

Yes, I did break the rules. After five years, I'm surprised to still be banned. I miss this server in all honesty, and would love to play it again. Sorry for the malformality, but I'm kind of on a tight schedule right now. I do have a history of bans on this server, but I was literally ten when those were applied. I'm sure I have matured since then, and would appreciate being unbanned so that I can be an active member again.

Thank you,

-ChaotikDawg
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 07:59:10 pm by koondawg33 »

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] koondawg33/ChaotikDawg - Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 08:52:31 am »
Hello

You were banned by 2crzy4uall, however he is no longer staff on the server. Therefore I will handle this ban. You've been banned 6 times over the course of only 1 year. This is an excessive number and usually would warrant no chance of appeal; however due to the severity of each ban and how long ago it was I am willing to give you a final chance. Don't make me regret my decision,  a single move out of line in any way will result in an instant, unappealable  and permanent ban. I recommend that you use /rules as soon as you join the server as they may have changed since you were last on. Don't be too surprised about how quiet the server is, I recommend you use the new member world (/warp memberworld) as this one has the most space.

Happy gaming, welcome back.

koondawg33

• View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] koondawg33/ChaotikDawg - Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 07:14:49 pm »
Hello

You were banned by 2crzy4uall, however he is no longer staff on the server. Therefore I will handle this ban. You've been banned 6 times over the course of only 1 year. This is an excessive number and usually would warrant no chance of appeal; however due to the severity of each ban and how long ago it was I am willing to give you a final chance. Don't make me regret my decision,  a single move out of line in any way will result in an instant, unappealable  and permanent ban. I recommend that you use /rules as soon as you join the server as they may have changed since you were last on. Don't be too surprised about how quiet the server is, I recommend you use the new member world (/warp memberworld) as this one has the most space.

Happy gaming, welcome back.

Thank you so much.