March 28, 2024, 01:48:05 pm

Author Topic: Cannot Join Opticraft (after teleporting to spawn)  (Read 6880 times)

gorillableu

• View Profile
Cannot Join Opticraft (after teleporting to spawn)
« on: September 02, 2016, 04:08:17 pm »
Hello,

It's been a while since I last played on the server so I decided to check out the spawn point for fun.
However, a moment after teleporting I was kicked from the server and the game entirely.

The following message was given to me: http://imgur.com/8VSOY80

Every attempt to access the server hereafter results in immediately being kicked from the server/game again with receiving the same message as noted above.

Help will be appreciated. This server is great and I look forward to playing again soon. Thanks.

Healthy Regards,
gorillableu
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 05:12:51 pm by gorillableu »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot Join Opticraft (after teleporting to spawn)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 05:14:24 pm »
Seems fine to me. Do you have any devices you can download minechat on? Like an iphone, or android phone. If so, download it, log into the server, then try to teleport away using it. It wont load the world, but you can chat on it (and run commands). You could either go to your /home if you have one, or just /warp market, anywhere to get away from the spawn.

Hope that helps.

gorillableu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 05:53:05 pm »
I am working to implement the solution you suggested.

In the meantime, the game told me to contact the server admins to address this issue.
I'm currently lead to believe there is a solution that can be implemented by an admin to fix this.
What can an admin do, if anything, to fix this issue for my account? Thanks.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 02:12:23 am »
I don't think the admins can do anything about it actually. I didn't have any issues with loading the spawn, so it must just be your computer. I know there's a lot of redstone under the spawn, so if your computer cant handle a lot of that, it could be why. Do you know where exactly it happened? Were you right at spawn or were you just within spawns borders (as in, were you on the island or under it somewhere)? Or in one of the warps? I'm also assuming you meant the main (guest) spawn.

gorillableu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 04:03:22 am »
Lots of good questions.

Considering it has been more than 1-2 years since I last played I think it's safe to say I warped to the guest world spawn point.
A few paces forward after teleporting I was kicked from the game so I'd say I was within the borders of the spawn point.

Furthermore, since it's been so long since I last played I don't remember the e-mail associated with my account from the beta testing days (I only remember my username associated with the account that I use to log in to the game). With that being said, I am in communication with the support team to recover the e-mail associated with my account so I can implement the solution you suggested in your first reply. Once I have that settled I let ya know if/when it works - hopefully it does. Thanks for the help so far.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 04:50:18 am »
The bug ticket ID's in your error report show signs of a missing BlockEntity.
(https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-103978)
(https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-103981)

I noticed you were running version 1.10.1 at the time of this crash. The Moderator note from ticket MC-103978 suggests running the game on version 1.10.2 or higher, could you try this?

gorillableu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 02:09:02 pm »
That did the trick! Thanks for the troubleshoot help, DeeKay!!

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 06:07:54 am »
Glad to help, enjoy!