March 28, 2024, 08:37:08 am

Author Topic: Custom Spawners  (Read 5050 times)

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
Custom Spawners
« on: July 23, 2016, 08:10:24 pm »
So, I've seen this on a few servers where the players can purchase different spawners at the market, and they would either buy a certain type of spawner or buy one and use /spawner to customize it.

If the price for spawners are high, then it would give players another thing to work towards, and also enhance peoples bases that aren't alredy built near mob spawners. Perhaps players could donate for certain types of spawners, and they would come in packages like the disguises. This is obviously not a massive addition, but I believe it would make smp more enjoyable!

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Spawners
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 12:21:10 am »
Unfortunately I don't think that's even possible. You could get a spawner as an item, but it would be broken (as in a pig spawner), and you need  separate command to change that - which I doubt the admins would be willing to give. Sorry!

Waddlaswe

• OptiQuest Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 12:49:39 am »
Its super possible. :D But Ill be honest with you man. I don't see Opticraft making any changes like that any time soon.

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 07:34:05 am »
Very possible, easily implemented, could be designed in a similar way to that on Lattycraft, unlikely to be implemented. Sorry peeps :p

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 12:09:57 pm »
Yeah it's definitely possible, I was just thinking it would make it a bit more fun, but I see that the admins wouldn't go for it :P

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 04:09:02 pm »
Well, I meant it more as it isn't possible without making changes to the server, which wouldn't happen.