April 18, 2024, 11:02:51 am

Author Topic: Kansas  (Read 5071 times)

Roza

• View Profile
Kansas
« on: June 10, 2016, 05:44:47 pm »
Project name: Kansas

I named this place Kansas because it’s about making as many functioning farms without red stone as possible in one place and the Kansas flag has a nice farm on it.

Project location (Live map link, coordinates, not biome, include world name):

New Member world

Live map http://www.opticraft.net/map/smp/#/814/64/1949/-2/3/0

Interior pictures (multi levels built underground)   http://imgur.com/a/wESVS

Contributors: dogwell; cora; penguin; b1ueJ0ker, Lipperdie; Grootensliven; Gavin; MikeJones; and many others over the years it took to work this place into what it is now.

Mayor / zone owner (Only one - this is the zone owner): Roza

Approximate dimensions: x 664 – 897  z 2088 – 1841

Requested Flags: item frame protection

Number of active residents (if applicable):1

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings:2

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any:
Currently the tree farm and the first level are mostly complete, the barn has to be finished, the house and garage are complete, the gold / XP farm at the bottom still needs a lot of work, may add a slime farm, villagers? Cactus, purpur flowers, I will build farms that are do not use red stone and that look like a ranch or as nice as possible.  I intend to close up areas that are not as nice to look at, and decorate the user friendly areas. 

Why should we grant this project protection? 

This is my home now, and I have been griefed several times.  I can’t protect it all with ps as the space is just not feasible, goes to bedrock level.  Even now there is a bridge built to my island that was built without my knowledge or consent and all I could do was remove the blocks actually attached to my man-made island.

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
Re: Kansas
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 01:43:33 pm »
Granted
Had a chat in game, and the last griefing incident cost 100k in item frames and their respective items, therefore definitely deserves region protection.  Unfeasable to protect using protection stones due to large variation in Y coordinates. /region addmember kansas (name) to add people. Enjoy!

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 06:43:45 pm »
Just letting you know that this "griefing incident" involving item frames could have been from Optical momentarily updating to 1.10

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 06:52:01 pm »
That's a good point actually dk, I had to fix market yesterday for the same reason. Either way though whatever caused it has highlighted the issues of unprotected item frames :p

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 01:08:27 pm »
Hurrah!