April 18, 2024, 05:36:35 pm

Author Topic: What about Notre Dame?  (Read 8757 times)

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
Re: What about Notre Dame?
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2011, 09:09:09 pm »
I'm sorry to say this, but if it were for me, it would be a /cuboid air and start all over.
I agree, it could've been done better.
Kaka found a problem where it was one layer short, and it really ruined the building.
why not just copy paste it a layer up or whatever?

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2011, 09:21:05 pm »
I'm sorry to say this, but if it were for me, it would be a /cuboid air and start all over.
I agree, it could've been done better.
Kaka found a problem where it was one layer short, and it really ruined the building.
why not just copy paste it a layer up or whatever?
Hard to explain, you're going to need to see it yourself.
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,2435

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2011, 09:50:38 pm »
fill it in and hope no one notices :P

Mr.Monkey

• Nomnom
  • 2D artist
    • View Profile
    • minecraft pictures
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2011, 10:35:41 pm »
We don't work that way pilot. It's all, or nothing. Also, there's a lot more wrong with it. The thing in that topic is maybe the smallest mistake there is, and I believe that it has even been fixed.

So, let's do bussiness, Rel :P, we can do it big and detailed, or small and it will suck (like this one :P)  We will be working basically by the official google earth model. After a little measuring we concluded that we would like to do it 2.5x scale. The dimensions in LWH are 327x133x233, so it would nicely fit in a 384x192x256 world.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2011, 10:58:27 pm »
We don't work that way pilot. It's all, or nothing. Also, there's a lot more wrong with it. The thing in that topic is maybe the smallest mistake there is, and I believe that it has even been fixed.

So, let's do bussiness, Rel :P, we can do it big and detailed, or small and it will suck (like this one :P)  We will be working basically by the official google earth model. After a little measuring we concluded that we would like to do it 2.5x scale. The dimensions in LWH are 327x133x233, so it would nicely fit in a 384x192x256 world.
good for you mrmonkey, so then what will you do with this one?

Toxicstriker91

• I rise you fall!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2011, 11:33:11 pm »
Btw this is going litle bit offtopic(my post) but, relkeb(or any other admin+) would you reconsider /copy to be crafter+ (even if its for the duration of the making on ND).Cus i see there will be alot of stuff (windows and shit witch could be done fery fast with it and it).

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2011, 11:51:13 pm »
Btw this is going litle bit offtopic(my post) but, relkeb(or any other admin+) would you reconsider /copy to be crafter+ (even if its for the duration of the making on ND).Cus i see there will be alot of stuff (windows and shit witch could be done fery fast with it and it).
if i get approval ill copy paste for you

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2011, 06:37:48 am »
if i get approval ill copy paste for you
I agree with Toxic, I don't see any harm at all in Crafters having copy and paste.
But Pilot, you don't need approval ;) It's your command, use it as needed or wanted by you.
Claw

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2011, 02:08:37 pm »
i would like to help when needed