April 25, 2024, 07:45:25 am

Author Topic: What about Notre Dame?  (Read 8810 times)

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
Re: What about Notre Dame?
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2011, 07:28:50 pm »
I apply for the job .
i think we'll atleast need a builder but i think a crafter or a opperator is more fit for the job.

if this "no work" is continued untill july, i can take it over because i have been to the notre dame then.

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2011, 07:43:31 pm »
I apply for the job .
i think we'll atleast need a builder but i think a crafter or a opperator is more fit for the job.

if this "no work" is continued untill july, i can take it over because i have been to the notre dame then.
I'm willing to dedicate my time to help but i dont think I could be the project leader. So if you do take this over Terr, let me know cause i'll help you.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2011, 08:31:34 pm »
ok, good to have a worker :)
allthough i think spartain is better suited for the job, as my specialty is not building buildings.

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

gurgonis

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2011, 10:42:57 pm »
What do you mean? I am a builder . If you check out some of my stuff on builder world like the white mansion or the floating island tower you will see that i am not really a newbie . Also the sauron eye tower on sparta . But whatever guys , if you dont want me i dont mind . Have fun . http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,3370.msg22626.html#msg22626
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 11:05:51 pm by gurgonis »

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2011, 11:05:26 pm »
I kinda did a few pillars in it, it's harder than it seems :/

---><--- Click the monkey

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2011, 05:11:00 am »
What do you mean? I am a builder . If you check out some of my stuff on builder world like the white mansion or the floating island tower you will see that i am not really a newbie . Also the sauron eye tower on sparta . But whatever guys , if you dont want me i dont mind . Have fun . http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,3370.msg22626.html#msg22626
have you been there, and do you think you can build is such great detail?.... i mean, it's bigger than all of your creations....

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

Implosions

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2011, 07:23:09 am »
I wouldn't mind helping.

Pretty close style to what I like to build, although i'm a freestyler.

gurgonis

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2011, 02:40:18 pm »
If i apply i am awere of what i am up against . But nevermind , i dont feel welcome .

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2011, 02:42:58 pm »
If i apply i am awere of what i am up against . But nevermind , i dont feel welcome .
sorry for my rudeness, but i just don't want anyone to mess up what is already been build for 5 months+....

so if you know what to do, be my guest, build on it :P it might get you a promotion :P

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

gurgonis

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2011, 04:14:51 pm »
nty :)

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2011, 05:34:10 am »
Sorry for the necropost but flight has kinda stopped working on it and today he got me to do some stuff to it, im not sure if he wanted me to be poject leader but i dont mind helping out. Seeing as he was project leader last it should be up to him to choose. Umm i'll continue working on it when im on next. Terre feel free to help out ;) Im working on the last buttresses at the moment and the columns are done inside but they need arches branching between them (inbetween the columns) and between the columns and the wall. Interior needs doing, going to try and do my best with what photos i can find, anyone who has been there, feel free to give some tips. Also i would like to make an exterior for the building to make it look nicer on the outside too. I will need to move or remove (as they are no longer needed) the exisiting example buttresses that are to the north of Notre Dame to fit in the back buttress. And instead of removing all the clutter that isnt supposed to be there, i propose that they are moved to a builder world or wherever else there is space.  :)

JKA

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2011, 08:01:01 pm »
i'll be going to paris from thursday to saturday, so i'll be able to sse it irl. this way i can be of much more use ;P

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2011, 08:27:08 pm »
Great now i know where notre dame actually is :P

GL giving this old moped a new engine

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2011, 08:27:42 pm »
i'll be going to paris from thursday to saturday, so i'll be able to sse it irl. this way i can be of much more use ;P
It's really awesome terre, it was one of my favorite things there.

---><--- Click the monkey

Annihilo

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2011, 09:52:03 pm »
I wouldnt mind taking over the project.