April 26, 2024, 06:59:04 pm

Author Topic: Bauernhof City Protection Application Take 2  (Read 3760 times)

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
Bauernhof City Protection Application Take 2
« on: March 07, 2016, 04:37:47 am »
Project name: Bauernhof

Project location (Live map link, coordinates, not biome, include world name):  Live Map at /home Fireball4801 Bauernhof

Contributors: Fireball4801, 100penguin

Mayor / zone owner (Only one - this is the zone owner): Fireball4801

Approximate dimensions: I really do not know, However it is fairly large and curves all over the place

Requested Flags: no weather edit (like snow/ice), no monster spawning, no edit of entities like frames

Number of active residents (if applicable): myself

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: 32 buildings, 1 ship, a quarry site with rails to the blacksmith's, and 4 towers

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: About 90% complete, minus farm land.

Why should we grant this project protection? It is a continuation of my kingdom build, and though probably not a whole lot of people will visit it, it is a 100% public build and I don't want any parts being broken, nor visitors being attacked by hostile mobs. Looks much better when using either Conquest or Herrsommer Medieval Resource Packs. Example with Conquest Resource.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 11:00:20 pm by FIREBALL4801 »

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
Re: Bauernhof City Protection Application Take 2
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 12:38:32 am »
Accepted, use /region addmember Bauernhof (playername)  to add people to the region.