March 28, 2024, 10:30:20 pm

Author Topic: Twinsands project protection app  (Read 4325 times)

Roza

• View Profile
Twinsands project protection app
« on: January 17, 2016, 04:33:33 pm »
Project name:  Twinsands

Project location (Live map link, coordinates, not biome, include world name):

New member world

approx. coord z 1865 - 2400
y 588 to 984

Interior images
http://imgur.com/gallery/X3E7y

minecraft overview
http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/771/64/2145/-3/3/0

please note that another player built a bridge to my island without permission and it remains in view and parts are included in above coordinates  We would have to work around it.

Contributors: 100penguin, grootensliven, dogwell, lando_v, fireball, lipperdie, notabronie

many others have stopped by to help on occasion and I am sorry for missing anyone

Mayor / zone owner (Only one - this is the zone owner):Roza

Approximate dimensions:
approx. coord z 1865 - 2400
y 588 to 984

Requested Flags: no mobs on the red sandstone island and the underwater monument and the ships in the harbor however  the white sandstone island requires mobs allowed.

Number of active residents (if applicable): 2

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: 5

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any:

The project is at least half way, penguin is building a pirate ship in a cave inspired by the movie the goonies, once done then the landscaping can be done around it again inspired by the movies

the sandstone island made around the iron farm will have the water cleared to the bottom, the first outside level is a tree farm with every type of tree, the second is an animal farm and the third will be the displaced villagers currently in the main house on the red sandstone island.  the monument is done

I plan to make this my home base as my current base is being overrun by munchkins :) (with my permission)

Why should we grant this project protection?

its a big project and a lot of people come to see it, the main island (red sandstone) needs to be free from mobs so that the design can be left as intended with limited lighting and no need to worry about accidents when killing mobs.  also as you can see with the bridge, grief is becoming an issue. 

gooten3715

• View Profile
Re: Twinsands project protection app
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 05:43:17 pm »
Hope you get it Roza! good luck

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: Twinsands project protection app
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 07:26:25 pm »
It seems like there has been a lot of work done on this project and quite a lot of help from others, however, the project is lacking a few things needed to qualify for project protection.
The area is quite large but it only has a few structures on it, a very small percentage of which are furnished and completed. The circular island is basically just a compilation of different farms.
Over all the quality in organization and detailed work along with the fact that it is unfinished hurts its chances of getting protection.

Things that would help would be to organize the scattered builds on the sandstone island and utilize the empty space on and under the island. The other island could use more structure and detailed work to catch the eye, something that would give it more substance than just farms.

Unfortunately for now, rejected.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com