March 28, 2024, 09:48:28 am

Author Topic: Bauernhof City Protection Application  (Read 4687 times)

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
Bauernhof City Protection Application
« on: January 31, 2016, 03:09:18 am »
Project name: Bauernhof

Project location (Live map link, coordinates, not biome, include world name): Live Map (has not updated since wall was completed)

Contributors: Fireball4801

Mayor / zone owner (Only one - this is the zone owner): Fireball4801

Approximate dimensions: I really do not know, However it is fairly large and curves all over the place

Requested Flags: no block edit (including snow fall), no monster spawning, no edit of entities

Number of active residents (if applicable): myself

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: 12

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: A third complete, creating more farms and housing as well as miscellaneous buildings.

Why should we grant this project protection? It is a continuation of my kingdom build, and as large as it is I do not want to spend time having to find every little break that someone created, since it is a public build and I have put a lot of detail and effort into this build.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: Bauernhof City Protection Application
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 04:00:34 am »
The progress on this build is good so far, however, there is quite a bit of empty space, and the farm lands don't help toward protection. The detail in what you have now is good, but strive for some larger, more complex builds as well. A series of similar houses will not meet the standards.

Unfortunately, rejected.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com