April 19, 2024, 08:17:26 pm

Author Topic: MrTrollNugNug's House of Craziness  (Read 4247 times)

MrTrollNugNug

• View Profile
MrTrollNugNug's House of Craziness
« on: November 11, 2015, 12:02:48 am »
Project name: MrTrollNugNug's House of Craziness

Project location (Live map link, coordinates, not biome, include world name): Home- /Home MrTrollNugNug Coords- X2987 Y80 Z-631 Live Map Link- http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/2988/64/-681/max/3/0

Contributors: AkTag(Bought Land From Him) GugiMupu(Helped clean up area) B1ueJ0ker(He gave me my pet pig named Gravy :)

Mayor / zone owner (Only one - this is the zone owner): MrTrollNugNug

Approximate dimensions:130x130(Exact seem to be 124x138)

Requested Flags: •Chest Access/•Mob-spawning/•Interact

Number of active residents (if applicable):2(MrTrollNugNug + GugiMupu)

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings:5 (Watchtower/Iron + Chick-O-Matic/Main House/Triple Decker Farm/Mines of Moria(Basically Complete)

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: All of the Major buildings are complete. I am still decorating the Paths and some small exteriors. The future cannot be told but my plans are to finish up the few details in the Mines of Moria, and then clean everything and maybe make another Logo!

Why should we grant this project protection?-You should grant this project protection for many reasons! One if it is griefed it could create an Accidently Greif trap seeing there is secret Rooms and Lava around the area (It is Safe if it is not Griefed) Also it would make a lot less work for Staff if it were to get griefed and I know the staff help out enough around here, no of them want to deal with fixing grief. Lastly, I have put some Major effort (And Money xD) Into this project+area and just would love the idea of having the protection to help me from grief and such!

PICTURES
(click to show/hide)

Lastly I would like to thank you for your time in reading this Application and I respect whatever decision is made! Thanks!
Visit the Typing Test and try!

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: MrTrollNugNug's House of Craziness
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 04:42:08 pm »
Your plot dimensions are fairly large which is good for a project protection, however, there are only a few basic structures within that plot. The watch tower seems to be the most developed of the structures, that is the type of development that we are looking for when it comes to giving out project protection.

Unfortunately, your project protection is rejected as of right now.

In order for you to gain it in the future, you may want to consider adding a few more developed and complex structures such as your watch tower and perhaps unify the structures on your land rather than having buildings here and there that don't seem to relate to one another. Unifying them with smaller structures or paths would also help it seem like there's more on the plot rather than just the 4 builds you have on it plus your farm.

As for your plot being grieved, as long as all the /homes on the plot are enclosed, grieving shouldn't happen much since you are right on the world boarder. Project protection is given to builds that are too big to protect using protection stones. Your builds could be protected by a handful or coal or lapis protection stones.

Please add more and take into consideration the over all development of your individual builds and the area as a whole for the next time you apply.

Rejected.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com