March 29, 2024, 03:50:48 pm

Author Topic: Banned? It says Client Signature  (Read 3677 times)

Manuel110

• View Profile
Banned? It says Client Signature
« on: November 02, 2015, 04:55:21 pm »
Today 02/11/2015 about 14:00 CST i was playing Kit PvP and i was dueling someone and this guy looked like hacking. Not really sure about that but thats not why i created this new Topic. Whilst pvping him i told him he hacked alot and after some time fighting i got teleported to hub and when i tried to go to kit PvP again it said Banned: Client Signature. I waqs shocked so i went on Jurassic Planet and i wasn't banned there. I wasn't sure what was Client Signature so i searched the Internet and looked about. I am sure i haven't done anything wrong for the server and even for other players. After that i had to leave home and came back now 17:30. And as i usually do i start up minecraft and join Opticraft. As i press join it says (Your unable to join the target server: You have been banned from this server for Client Signature.  Huh? I am shocked until this last text i'm writing right now.

If you guys can comment down and tell me why this happened i would be gladdly  :). Thanks for your patience. And hope i can get an unban cause i am sure i did nothing wrong. Thanks

-CoolPandaYT

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
Re: Banned? It says Client Signature
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 08:57:00 pm »
I think you have the wrong server forum, this is Opticraft, not Optic craft (A kit PVP server). Hope this helps :)