March 28, 2024, 10:34:15 pm

Author Topic: Builder Application - isabella1633  (Read 3994 times)

izzy123

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Builder Application - isabella1633
« on: June 21, 2015, 12:42:59 pm »
Ingame name: isabella1633

Join date: I'm not completely sure when I joined the creative server but somewhere in the time it came out, but I joined opticraft in general on the 27th of August 2012.

Briefly describe all your creations: My first one isn't one of the main ones i'm wanting to sure but why not include it :p. It is a tiny town with a road, cute house and a hotel. My second one is the Burj Al Arab which is in the city of Dubai. My final one is a picture of the Twin Towers I made, it is about 130 blocks how and how the bridge connecting them :p

What world/s are the creations on: Build number one is at /home isabella1633:home. Number two is at /home isabella1633:al_arab and my final build is at /home isabella1633:twintowers.

Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imgur.com/gallery/hyjHE/new

Names of players who helped contribute: No one else helped me.

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I'd look good in green :o

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application - isabella1633
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 02:48:09 pm »
You have a good star, But for now - try to add size and details. Your buildings should all be the size of your twin tower's building or bigger, while holding tons of exterior and interior details. Your Burj Al Arab is very pretty, but it lacking interior and holds very small exterior details. Try to add more details around it so the floor around it isn't so empty. Your twin towers are very good and show potential, but they also lack interior and have little exterior.
You should also try different building styles, such as medieval. Building in multiple styles shows that you can tackle any type of building. Right now, your buildings are mostly modern skyscrapers.

You show potential, keep going! But for now - rejected.
kind of here, kind of not

izzy123

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application - isabella1633
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 01:37:03 am »
Ah, okay. I'll start to work on something like that, a medieval castle :P. Thanks for your tips