March 29, 2024, 11:59:09 am

Author Topic: Builder Application- Velo  (Read 5185 times)

velo

• veloticy
    • View Profile
Builder Application- Velo
« on: April 28, 2015, 07:40:53 pm »
Ingame name: veloticy
Briefly describe all your creations:
Firstly I have a large village settled in a canyon. I understand it is unfinished, but I believe that it accurately depicts my progress as a builder. I have decided to scrap it because I have developed a new style I personally believe is much better than this (can be seen in later screenshots). I plan to later remake this village in my new style once I achieve the builder rank.
Secondly, I have a large building that was intended to be an inn, but most people call it a church :p. I guess it's whatever the viewer believes it is.
Lastly, I have a few small houses that I used to develop a new roofing style as well as more creative housing layouts.
What world/s are the creations on: Recruit6. I only have one warp; /home:veloticy:lovesosa, but all of the builds are situated around this build. If you need assistance finding my other builds, please just ask :)
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imgur.com/a/G7yOS#0
Names of players who helped contribute:
LunaLoveGood, tribalturtle, and pimkey5 for moral support  ;)
Matthius and zeradeath for world editing (mostly large portions of grass, but matt flipped half of my large inn/church build.)
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):
I apologize for the pink/black blocks scattered all over my build :p they're all grass, but because of my resource pack (conquest) they don't register when I use forge. If needed I can re-submit without shaders, or submit more screenshots. I also understand if you feel the need to deny me for not finishing some of my builds :p

Thank you for the consideration, velo

- velo

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application- Velo
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 07:54:24 pm »
Accepted. Congratulations, welcome to the life of builder
kind of here, kind of not

~pimkey5~

• We put the world away, we get so Disconnected~