March 29, 2024, 02:03:18 pm

Author Topic: Operator App - Velo  (Read 5946 times)

velo

• veloticy
    • View Profile
Operator App - Velo
« on: April 26, 2015, 07:49:49 am »
Well, then. This will be my second time writing this application. God I wish I had photographic memory  :'(
In-Game Name: veloticy
Location: Midwest US. House address and driving instructions can be provided upon request.
Timezone: Eastern US (+5?)
Recommended by staff:  tribalturtle

I could easily spend hours talking about how much you guys need me as an Operator on your server. Truth is, you don't. I don't mean to ass-kiss or anything but Opticraft has one of the best Staff-Teams I've ever seen in my life. I would love the opportunity to work with you guys.
Instead, I'll spend the entire time talking about how great I am. Let's face it; it's true  :D
I know, I'm pretty new to the server. I haven't been here as long as most of the others applying. Even though I may not be from Classic, and have only been here a good 2 months, I have something that I believe some of my peers lack. Dedication. Yes, dedication. To me, it is a very important characteristic when giving someone responsibility. "How is he dedicated?" In the 57 days, to be exact, that I've been a member of this Community, I have spent about 210 hours on the Creative server. I am dedicated to a lot of things on Opticraft. Becoming a better builder (If anybody would like to see any builds, just ask ;) .) Friends- to me, this is the most important. I have made so many friends in the time I've been here. They're the reason I log onto Opticraft every day. They're what has made Opticraft so successful in the standards of a Community Server, and not one of the huge servers that don't have any regard for their players and voters, who keep the server alive. I can't guarantee that I'm the best-suited for the job, but I can, however, guarantee that I will try as hard as I can to become a good Operator. I would very much enjoy contributing to this community's well-being.
Enjoyment.  So many people these days get stressed out over responsibilities, and don't enjoy it. I have always handled responsibility well, and have also made the best and had fun with it. When you enjoy something, it just makes you care more about something, as well as take it seriously. I would enjoy my role as a staff member, helping others and making new friends, while still taking it seriously.
I care about this server. A lot. Why else would I spend hours making this application? Why else would I be up at 3AM, typing this for a second time? Because I care. I've helped a lot of people out on this server, whether it's been the simple task of placing water or fire for a Guest, or helping friends through real-life problems. You all have welcomed me to the server, and invited me into the Opticraft family with open arms. I can't thank you all enough for that, for helping me through hard times. I feel I owe you all so much. I can personally guarantee that nobody else will care about their duties, and about each and every player, and about the server as a whole as much as I will. I would love the opportunity to have a bigger role in this community, and help make others feel as welcome as you all did to me. I would love to help people, in general. I love helping people; it makes me feel human.  Nobody else applying cares as much as I do. I know that for a fact. Other players applying might be more decorated, more popular, and have all been here longer than I have. But. Nobody here cares as much as I do. Do you know how much I must care about you guys to spend 210 hours playing Minecraft? well, a lot. I love you guys, and the love you've shown me.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 02:58:58 pm by tribalturtle »

- velo

~pimkey5~

• We put the world away, we get so Disconnected~
    • View Profile
Re: Operator App - Velo
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 07:51:44 am »
Supported 101%

Velo's a great guy, I've seen him help so many people on the server before and he's also helped me through a lot. Goodluck dude, really hope you get it!

blueted12345

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 07:58:28 am »
Good luck velo

ModernCreator.

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 07:58:53 am »
Good luck velo!

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 02:57:23 pm »
Recommended. Although when we first met, you were a complete idiot, you've changed over the time you've been a part of the Opticraft community. You would make a great addition to the staff team. c:
kind of here, kind of not

_WindowCleaner_

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 09:49:14 pm »
100% Supported! Go Velo!

SJ321987

• hii
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 03:06:38 am »
100% supported! you deserve to be operator and youre a really great person to fit the job. youre always ingame and tbh youre one of the nicest people on the server. you know the community really well too, good luck ^.^
~jenna

TrapA7X

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2015, 04:35:13 am »
Supported!! I think you will be a great addition on this server as creative staff. You are very mature and you will do great as an Operator.

butterflywolves

• xx Builder xx Trusted xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2015, 11:59:42 am »
Supported Velo, good luck :)
Im back.... I think