March 28, 2024, 07:48:19 pm

Author Topic: Accused of grief?!!  (Read 5410 times)

MoseleyJ

• View Profile
Accused of grief?!!
« on: April 11, 2015, 06:45:36 pm »
 :( I'm really confused as when I try to log on I find that I have been banned for 2 weeks by 100penguin for griefing a build. I was online previously today and have not touched a single persons creation but my own. So I'm confused and would like to see why I was accused of grief and banned. Please reply. Thanks.

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Accused of grief?!!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 08:22:42 pm »
I am answering this ban appeal on behalf of 100penguin, considering I was the one who banned you in the first place (I banned MoseleyJ, the ban didn't transfer over.)

Yesterday, I was called over to a large terrain built by leafolozzy. You had built a decent sized building on top of his building, and also spammed armor stands inside of said building. Although that is a large grief, I only banned you for a week considering the facts that you might have not known that the terrain was owned by someone and that accidents happen. As for the 2nd week, 100penguin banned you for ban evasion (although it wasn't really ban evasion - bans do not transfer with name changes.)

Considering the circumstances, I cannot change your ban until I know if the grief to leafolozzy's terrain was accidental or on purpose.
kind of here, kind of not

MoseleyJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 08:34:05 pm »
 ???Ermm I think there must be a mistake o-o. I didn't build anything on top of someone else's building and if I did there was no clear indication that there was something there. What was the building and where was it? I pretty sure I haven't build anything. I have only recently been building a castle like structure in recruit world 5. So accidental I guess if I was griefing.

MoseleyJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 08:45:11 pm »
After reading again I think you mean the large area which looks world edited. Is this what you mean as I had built a large build on top of it a while ago though I didn't realize that someone had built the area. Is this what you mean?

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 08:48:23 pm »
Yes, that is what I mean. Its alright if you got confused about what you can and cannot build on. :P

MoseleyJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 08:50:30 pm »
Thanks for clearing that up :D I hope I didn't ruin anything. So what now, does my build stay or does it have to go? And am I still banned?

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2015, 08:54:36 pm »
I am removing your ban as this was an obvious mistake; if you were ingame when we found your building the ban might have not happened in the first place.

As for the building, it is completely gone due to the fact it would be very hard to move and rolling it back kind of screwed it up. Sorry!

MoseleyJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2015, 08:56:27 pm »
Well thanks for removing the ban and I guess you had to do what you had to do. May my magnificent building rest in peace ;-;  ;D