April 25, 2024, 11:19:55 am

Author Topic: Unfairness  (Read 6169 times)

BenjaminBun (gmail)

• View Profile
Unfairness
« on: April 11, 2015, 05:53:46 pm »
Dear staff, after a row with member of staff Raul7legend (see http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,20408.0.html)
I'm writing to complain about the unfairness of believing each others story's. As Raul7legend dosent have any proof that what he said is the correct side of the story, There is no excuse to Believe Him or Believe Me (as i don't have any proof either). So don't see how you can believe Raul as he maybe wrong. On the other hand, You can just Believe him because he's 2 or so ranks higher. Ranks are awarded for building skill, not truthfulness. I think Raul should be demoted as my friends have had problems too. Thanks
Ben

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Unfairness
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 06:18:22 pm »
You can't sit there and say there's no proof his side of the story is correct, but then not provide any proof for yours. That's what separates his story from yours, and what makes Raul's side of the story more believable. It's got nothing to do with ranks, rather your inability to back up your claims.

BenjaminBun (gmail)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 06:55:41 am »
Read it again  ::)  :o

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 07:01:04 am »
I went ahead and read it again like you suggested, but like I suspected, it's exactly what I read before. You bring no evidence to your claims besides a screenshot of your ban, which has no sort of advantage for your case.

I'd suggest you own up to your misdoings and move on. From what I see, you clearly lashed out in a situation that didn't warrant it, and if you keep posts like these going, don't be surprised if your ban gets extended.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 10:06:37 am »
Proof or no proof (which I have), you have acted immaturely in this situation, and rather than just lower your flame or acknowledge that you harassed me - which I would've just lowered the ban or erase it all together, you kept on denying that you were wrong and kept on going head to head with me. This type of behavior does not do any favors with me or any of the staff.

as my friends have had problems too
Who?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 10:08:43 am by raul7legend »

BenjaminBun (gmail)

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 09:59:16 am »
Sorry for calling me an asshole or a 2 yearold? No chance, too rude for that. It dosent come into your small equasion  :'( ??? >:(

ModernCreator.

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 10:23:34 am »
As i was current, when this incident happened, raul did state that you were insulting him, various of time's. However you did not accept this, and you keep going on about how raul is a "liar". However, from my point of view, with his proof of the insult's. There is really no need for more arguing. Just take responsibility for your own action's. And I'm at no authority to say this (maybe) but raul, deserved his rank, and i think it fit's him fine, not because of skill, but because he knows what he is doing.

P.s Sorry for joining in the ban appeal, however, This is just my point of view. Sorry if I'm being bias of some sort, by this arguing is just unnecessary.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 10:35:22 am by ModernCreator. »

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 12:51:32 pm »
2 yearold
If calling you an impatient 2 year old (which in my opinion was justified) is somehow offensive than I apologize, but its no excuse to throw a fit and insult me. As for this ban appeal I am done with it, you will wait a week before joining, and if you see fit join the server afterwards.